Default Anyone March 14-21 at CN

Looking forward to meeting our new Couples family and hit the beach with drink in hand. Can't wait!!!!!

Welcome Vince and Crystal!!
    Mark and I will be doing a split CN/CTI this year 3/11-23. We are repeaters every March!
    Look for the March 2010 Return of the King thread and you'll see some folks there as well. Although we could start a new thread since our King has deserted us!! (LOL Love ya Dave!)
    I'll try to post a few pics this evening!

Default Hope to Meet You Both

We will be at CN from March 14-21 and hoping to meet up with you. I can't wait as this is the Honeymoon we never had. 9 weeks to go and out of the cold !!!

We'll be at CN 16 to 30 March.

We're from the UK and this is our 2nd visit - can't wait to get to the beach and those floties.

Helen & Terry

My girlfriend & I will be at CN from 13 to 27 March for our first Couples holiday.
    Only booked it today & can't wait to escape the very cold weather we've been having in the UK for the last few weeks

Rich & Gem

Default Hope to Meet You Both

Hi Helen and Terry,
    Can't wait to meet up with you two at CN.......... Won't be long

Hey everyone! My hubby Jeff and I (Lisa) will be at CN 3/12 - 3/20 - 57 days to go! We were there same time last year and met some peeps that will be going again this year - Hey Rhonda! (beachwed) Got me a new suitcase for Christmas that I can't wait to break in! Looking forward to "Going Home"!!!! Here is a pic of us!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Howdy Vince n Crystal, Rich and Gem, Helen and Terry. If you post on the March 2010 Return of the King thread as Miss Rhonda metioned a few posts above Kim (Blonde Hawaiian) will add you to the spreadsheet that shows who is goin to be at CN doin their own crazy thing when. Kim promises an update and upload of the latest tommorow. You will see that there will be a whole lot of folks who have posted on the schedule to have a great time with. Kim and I will be leaving CN for CSA on the 13th so we will just miss you - however - we will leave you exactly one bottle of red stripe and and a half full bottle rum to get you started off right!!!!

We'll be back to CN 9 weeks from tomorrow (Friday).
    Can't wait!!

Default beachwed2007

beachwed2007, I see you posted you were doing a split trip with CN/CTI. We are considering some form of this. Is this something you arranged through your travel agent or direct through Couples? How do you transfer and are there extra costs?

Default hey Yall

49 days til paradise!!!

Here's a pic (if I did this right) of us last year -- a few of us crazies decided to bring a new tradition to CN....
    Not sure if it'll be continued, but it was a blast!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Jilton View Post
    beachwed2007, I see you posted you were doing a split trip with CN/CTI. We are considering some form of this. Is this something you arranged through your travel agent or direct through Couples? How do you transfer and are there extra costs?
    Jilton -
    we have actually arranged this in years past through a private transfer company. I went searched online, used other peoples references and trip advisor to find a couple different folks (you can email me offline for their contact info r2krueger at juno dot com). They pick you up in a private shuttle bus. Seems like it was about $180 last time...
    You can always take the free Couples shuttle back to the airport and then grab the next Couples shuttle going to your second resort. However, we wanted to make the school supply stop and do some other site seeing...

Rhonda

Hi everyone! My boyfriend Bill and I (Theresa) will be at CN 3/11-3/21. 9 days to go!!!Ready to get out of this cold and hit the beach.

Hi tcharlson - We also have a thread going as March Maniacs 2010 if you want to check it out! Hubby and I started the single digit dance today - will be at CN on 3/12 - 3/20. Looking to get out of NJ and warm up - see you there!

P.S. Post a pic either here or on the Maniacs thread so we can find you guys!

Does anyone scuba dive? We are Kait and Glenn from Illinois and we are returning home for our tenth time. Have read some not so happy reviews lately and hope all is well there. It is pretty hard to imagine it not being perfect as we are pretty easy to please. Sun and blue water and cold drinks and we are in heaven! Hope to meet some new friends!

We will be their March 19th -22nd. This will be our second trip to couples Negril. We can't wait. Has anyone been snorkeling at Couples Negril? We are ready to hit the beach and chill. John and Jenn