Thread: CTI Spa Hot Tub

Hybrid View

Default CTI Spa Hot Tub

Just curious for anyone that’s been lately…… Does the CTI Spa Hot Tub still tend to be commandeered by the Island people in the evenimg…..?

Depends on your definition of recently.

We were there a couple of months ago and a couple of nights the Buddha pool was standing room only. A couple of ladies had on bottoms but for the most part all were nekid.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim4761 View Post
    Just curious for anyone that’s been lately…… Does the CTI Spa Hot Tub still tend to be commandeered by the Island people in the evenimg…..?
    Sorry I don’t know this answer but that is SOOooo funny… I didn’t realize it was such a cult… Do the “island people” get their own flag or do they have a leader? Do they have regular meetings where they stand up and confess… The biggest question is, once you go, can you convert back to be one of the “regular people”? We have not been yet but were going in May… Maybe we should figure out which team is better before we decide to join…

Quote Originally Posted by Trimada View Post
    Sorry I don’t know this answer but that is SOOooo funny… I didn’t realize it was such a cult… Do the “island people” get their own flag or do they have a leader? Do they have regular meetings where they stand up and confess… The biggest question is, once you go, can you convert back to be one of the “regular people”? We have not been yet but were going in May… Maybe we should figure out which team is better before we decide to join…
    As Sandan said, yep, we got a flag And of course we have a leader. That would be "King" Fred, i think we are all in agreement on that LOL. We don't, however, need to stand up and confess, as we all know each other by the telltale tattoo & secret handshake.

Be careful of the Islanders, tho. We were there in December, and there apparently was some shenanigans... Especially when the island is closed for 4 days LOL. They tend to run amok, taking over whatever facility they want for their AN activities LOL. Its just pandemonium, what with certain managers chasing people around, waving their suits at them...

As far as "converting back".... well i have seen quite a few newbies "join the club", but have never seen one "convert back" Once you go, you know...

-The Captain

Hey everybody, we just got back to cold Philly after our New Year's trip to CTI. Ron, Heather, it sounds like our weather wasn't much better than your trip over Christmas. Island closed a couple of days, a lot of wind and too much rain. I believe that is what happens when it gets down to 30% in Miami.

The only night we went over to the buddah pool was New year's day at around 1:15am after the New Year's eve party wound down. There were around 20 of us, not enough to establish a new record, Sandy and Danny, but I'll update that thread in a few minutes because we have a new one for the hot tub from Oct.

When we can't go to the island due to rough seas, the "Island People" do tend to be a little out of sorts, what with having to wear bathing suits and all but we make do as best we can and there's still a party going on somewhere usually down by the new pool and swim up bar. This last trip on Wed. we took advantage of the try Sans Souci policy and went over to sunset beach and said hello to old friends.

Sorry back to the original question of this thread, Bathing suit or not the 2 hot tubs and the buddah pool are very nice spots after the show and or piano bar. But not if it's windy, cool and or rainy. At that time of the night I don't think anyone cares what anyone else is wearing....

We'll see everyone in Feb.

Fred and Cynthia

No not at all we were there in Dec and there were no problems with relaxing alone in our bathing suits in the hot tubs .

Ooops ..... Maybe I should have rephrased that. I guess I should of said ?
    Does it still tend to become AN in the evening? I guess we’ll just decide on how far to strip down too on how the mood of the night is
    Wouldn’t want to offend anyone

When we were there in November, we soaked in both hot tubs in the spa after hours with suits on.. and occasionally cooled off in the buddha pool but I never saw anybody AN in the tubs or buddha pool. We had hopes of joining people AN in the buddha pool but nobody every showed up the couple of nights we decided to get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Barren View Post
    We had hopes of joining people AN in the buddha pool but nobody every showed up the couple of nights we decided to get wet.
    They may have been waiting for you to start the party!

Trimada, I know we will be there a the same time and I must confess, our crew holds the record for the number of people (naked or not, though we were naked) in the hot tub by the spa. Our friends who were with us last May, were back during the summer (they visit several times a year) and they hold the record the number of naked people in the buddha pool. We plan to do our best this May to beat those records lol.

Funny story from last year, as our crew sat in one of the hot tubs (we are not naughty I promise, just having a good clean time) a couple walked past us. The woman covered the side of her face like she was putting on blinders which we all thought was funny. 3 minutes later she walked around the corner soaking wet and asked if she could join us. No problem for us so she takes it off and jumps in, her bf was right behind her. Turns out she was walking on the side bench of the buddha pool (those that have been know what I'm talking about) and fell into the pool (basically she went from knee deep, to all the way in). She got frustrated and decided since she was already wet she may as well jump in with us. Her bf was not complaining and the next day, guess who came to the island? lol

We are very respectful of others and we always clean up after ourselves (cups, etc), we talk about everything under the sun, we just do it without clothing when possible lol.

And odd enough that you ask, yes, there is a flag, I kid you not. Our friends that go multiple times a year are part of a group know as the islanders. We are not part of that group yet, but they do in fact have a flag. No leader as far as I know. If you do decide to try the island, once you start talking to people, just put it out there that you are on the MB here, you'll find one of us. You can go back to the other team if you wish, but most don't lol.

May cannot come soon enough.

As Sandan said...we ended up with 18 people in the hot tube. We started out with 10 but as people walked by and saw what was happening, off came the clothes and into the hot tub. All the new comers were on the island the next day. Most said they just went for a walk after dinner and ended up in the hot tub and then the island the next day. As we say around here "STUFF happens"