Default Zip Lining for Someone who has trouble walking

Okay, we are going to CN January 23-30 & my wife wants to attempt to Zip Line. The problem is, she has had a leg injury & it is hard for her to walk any great distances. For people who have Ziplined at CN before, is there a lot of walking to be done on this excursion?? How feasable is it for her to try to Zip Line??
    HELP!!!!!

Thanks everyone!

The zip line tour the resort offers through Chukka tours will unfortuantely not be do-able for your wife. It involves quite a bit of walking, including a lot of incline walking.
    If you go on the tour to YS Falls, there is a very short zip-line offered there for an extra fee. It is nothing compared to the Chukka zip-line tour, but this one would not involve as much walking.

We went to YS Falls from CN yesterday and you have to walk up the mountain to get to the zip lines. A LOT of stairs, some of them unbelievably steep. I guess zip lining there is out for her. There are a couple places near Montego Bay that may work for her, but I am not familiar with them. I assume you are aware that once you get to the zip line, you are sitting in a harness and her leg injury shouldn't be a problem!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015