Default Randymon...Now I need a recipe!

Randymon,

Saw you helped out with a recipe for macaroons. I was wondering if you could provide or have someone send me the delicious meat lasagna recipe that I had at CSS's Palazzina last September. It was awesome. Hoping to return to CSS for the 4th time later this year, but would love to try and surprise my wife and bake this lasagna at home.

Thanks for all you do to make Couples the only place for us to celebrate being a couple!

Splash

Splash - Here you go - direct from Valentine McKenzie, Executive Sous Chef of CSS.

Recipe for lasagna
    ingredients
    8 ounces lasagna sheet
    1 pound lean ground beef
    1 large onion chopped
    8 ounces tomato sauce
    8 ounces béchamel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9chamel_sauce)
    3 Tbs garlic chopped
    salt &pepper to taste
    Four Tbs chopped basil
    2 Tbs chopped oregano
    1 stalk celery chopped finely
    ¼ cup brown stock
    ½ cup tomato paste
    2 cups shredded mozzarella
    1 cup freshly grated parmesan
    1 cup ricotta cheese
    Method
    1. sweat all seasoning in a sauce pan then add ground beef
    2. brown the until evenly cooked remove from flame and strain
    3. return the ground beef to the flames and add tomato pasted, brown stock, tomato sauce and cooked for at least 10 min
    4. cooked lasagna sheets and cooled in ice water bath lightly rubbed with oil
    5. in a casserole dish base the bottom of the dish with béchamel then line with pasta sheet then covered with ground beef, ricotta, parmesan, and herbs continue to repeat this process until the dish is full used the mozzarella to gratin the top and baked @350 for 20-30 min

YUMMY!

Couples Resorts

Man, Randy - with all these recipe requests we really need a Couples cookbook!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna print them out from the MB and start my own cookbook to use at home - LOL!!!

Randymon...

You are the man and thank Valentine for me! He is the best. We loved the Repeaters Dinner last September. The food always rocks at CSS!!!

Splash

Randymon...
    Any chance I could get the recipe for the "corn rice" served at CTI. My husband loves this side dish and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to recreate it and we won't be "coming home" to CTI again until September. Also, they served a tomatoe for breakfast that was topped with cheese, I'm sure it something simple but I want to make sure it's what it appears - Ulysse made sure we had some before we left our last day and we will never forget that special breakfast.

Thanks,
    Mary