Default Secret Rendezvous

just wondering if you have used SR lately where did you get to stay? anyof you 2 couples that went together too? thanks!

bump!!! really? noone has used Sr????????

We booked the SR and were thrilled when ended up at CSS. We were upgraded to a 1 Bedroom Beachfront Suite when we arrived. The resort was beautiful, the staff amazing and the view from the room was wonderful. We were some what nervous when we first booked but it worked out great for us. We are planning another trip next November but are not going to do the SR we are going to Couples Swept Away. We loved CSS and we are sure we are going to love Swept Away just as much. Our goal is to visit all four resorts.

thanks addietawn! when did you use SR? we used it Jan 2009 and alot of couples got CSS besause TI was doing the upgrade, so they were closed. We loved CSS too.Anyone use the SR option lately?????????? Wondering if anyone is getting TI? thanks!

We went in April of last year and planned to go to Swept Away in March of this year but my husband lost his job of 25 years. Now we have to wait intil Nov. I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait. After Swept Away we want to try CTI. I have a feeling CSS will always hold a special place in our hearts.

bump, anayone else try SR in thew last couple monthes? Where did you stay?!