Default Most Popular Couples Resort

I know everyone has there favorite but I wonder which resort out of the 4 is the most popular as far as repeat visitors, new visitors, revenue etc. They all look amazing so I see why people have such a hard time choosing. I know we had a hard time deciding which Couples Resort to get married at, which will be our first trip as well.

Wasn't there a recent post from Randy about CSA's rates going up? If I wasn't dreaming that, then I would say CSA as I got the impression that was due to demand.

Quote Originally Posted by smoo72 View Post
    Wasn't there a recent post from Randy about CSA's rates going up? If I wasn't dreaming that, then I would say CSA as I got the impression that was due to demand.
    I agree. I thought it was very telling when he announced the additional rate increase for CSA only. Supply and Demand, baby.

Which makes me that much happier that we'll be staying at CTI and CN this Spring. Lesser demand means it should be a bit easier obtaining specific room locales when we check in. Always look on the bright side of life (nod to Spamelot).
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.