Default Anyone remember Gee Gee who used to stay at Couples in the early 2000's?

I know this is a long shot- but it can't hurt to try!

My dear aunt and Godmother, Estelle "GEE GEE" Goulet was a frequent CSS guest(I think she may have stayed at other Couples resorts too). She suffered a heart attack on one of the Jamaican beaches (I believe one at CSS) and passed away there as well on 2-4-05. She was a wonderful woman and brought joy and happiness to all she met. She is missed so very much. Does anyone remember her? Does anyone have photos of her? It seems like many people on this message board know a lot about Couples and frequent often- so I am hoping to just talk to someone who can tell me where she liked to go in Jamaica and remember her as the 5th anniversary of her tragic death approaches. I am planning my first trip to Couples this Spring and really hope to feel 'closer' to her while I am there by knowing more about her vacations. Thanks all!

Melly - while I can't say I knew this lovely woman, it sounds like that would be my loss. What a lovely thing you're trying to do, and I hope and pray that the great folks on this MB will be able to help you with those memories and your desire to seek closeness to someone you obviously loved a great deal.

I honestly can't remember when Sans Souci became part of the Couples family. You may want to post to Randymon and see if he can put you in touch with someone at CSS. Surely someone remembers this lovely lady. God Bless you and your family as the anniversary nears.
    Ya Mon

Couples bought the Sans Souc property and assumed control of the resort on Sunday, September 11, 2005. now Tower Isle, she went to?

Here is link with some information on the sale.
    http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ead/lead1.html
    Irie Mon

I thought it was Sans Souci she went to but before Couples bought it. Was it named something different then?