Default Best room views at CSS

Looking for advice on which room class has the best ocean views and large private balconies. Have heard that the One Bedroom Ocean Suites is the answer. From the pictures this looks true also. Have seen reviews stating Block D, and then G are best, then E and F. Someone said room D20 was good. Can anyone provide actual experience in this subject matter? Thanks in advance for any help.

IMHO the view from the Prime Ministers Penthouse suite (D 13) offers the best view. There are no trees or anything else blocking the view. The suite is very large and it even has and extra 1/2 bath off the living room

We stayed in D1 in Aug '08. The room was very nice by our standards with a large balcony which provided an excellent private area for enjoying our morning room service meal. We spent every morning out there reading and enjoying the view. Being on the first floor our view was slightly obstructed by some of the palm trees, but that only enhanced the privacy.

Default Room View

We stayed in E-10 in 2009 and D-14 last April, both are penthouses. While both had fantastic views, we like the view from the D building a little better.I wasn't able to upload the pics from E-10 for some reason but I posted a few from D-14. The E building faces north and you see mostly water with lush vegitation down below. Not at all bad. But, D building gives you that as well as a great view of the beach and you can see the sunsets which you can't see from E. The balcony is huge in the penthouse but the "oceanfront" rooms below it have very big balcony's too and you get the same view. We always get a room on the upper floors for privacy from the foot traffic that passes by. You don't spend much time in the room anyway but it's nice to have a great view when you are in the room. Especially when you have to wait forever for your wife to get ready to go out at night.
    Last edited by rjammin; February 3rd, 2010 at 02:06 PM.

We just returned from CSS and we stayed in G block, G17 to be exact. We loved it. It is a corner room, and we had a double lounger on the balcony with a table and 2 chairs where we ate breakfast in the mornings we ordered room service. It is a hike up but the view was gorgeous. We couldn't see the beach only ocean and tops of the trees. It can be a hike from the beach, but the elevator near G block provided us relief on occasion.

It would be nice to have a double lounger in a one bedroom ocean view with some privacy, hopefully the block wall will go from ceiling to floor. Anyone know room numbers for such a type?

Name:  View from our room.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  31.8 KB

I'm not sure if I attached the picture correctly but E-6 was fantastic - table with 4 chairs - two loungers and a wonderful open ocean view. The best part was the balloon bar was only a short flight of steps away as was all the evening entertainment - computer room (for hubby) and a restaurant.
    ... it keepsh me shane

My wife and I plan to stay in a Deluxe Ocean Suite. What will we see from our balcony?