Default ?'s for Randymon or board members in regards to LoveAway

Few Questions in regards to booking for next year. We stayed this year, and fell in love with Couples.
    1. If one books Dec 2010 for a week on the love away plan, and also wants to Book for Dec 2011, how much will come out every month? $100 or $200. Or does the 2011 withdrawl start once your 2010 vacation is over?

2. On the love away plan, can you book for 3 days at one resort and then 4 days at another?

3. Love Away, if you don’t take the insurance, and your flight arrival changes due to weather by a day or so, will couples extend your stay for the days missed or are you out that day missed due to flight delay?

4.Can you change your mind on a resort once you have booked on the Love Away Plan?

5. Deferred Payment Plan, is that just a deposit of $400? Or does money also come out every month, so how much?

6. Deferred Payment Plan, can you use that for a 2011 booking? And does it come with the same no-risk cancellation policy?

7. Can you convert the Deferred Plan to a Love Away Plan? And keep the resort rates that you had booked with the Deferred Plan?

I know its alot, but if Randymon or anyone else can answer these would be awesome!
    Thanks so Much
    Clint

Hi Clint:

To answer your questions...

1. Each booking is considered separate so in the scenario you present, $200 per month would be charged. $100 for the 2010 booking and $100 for the 2011 booking.

2. Yes, you can book a split stay however they will also be considered separate bookings and $200 per month will be charged on the Love Away Plan.

3. Simple answer. Buy the travel insurance.

4. You may change your mind - up to 45 days prior to arrival - however, you will be subject to whatever the current rate may be at the time of your decision.

5. The Deferred Payment Plan requires a deposit of $400 on a hotel only booking and $1500 on an air/hotel package. Full and final payment is then due no later than 45 days prior to arrival.

6. Yes to both questions, as long as it a hotel only booking and you cancel prior to 45 days to arrival.

7. Yes, you can convert from Deferred to Love Away. You will need to contact our reservations department at 800-COUPLES to do so.

We look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Couples Resorts

Thanks Randymon for all the answers! Everything is clear now!
    One final question then, in regards to question 7, converting from Deferred to LoveAway. If I was to book my loveaway for Dec 2010, and then a Dec 2011 Deferred. I would have to give you $400 for the Deferred, and would not see any more cash come out for Deferred 2011, and then once my Dec 2010 trip was over, I could call Couples, and convert my deferred 2011 to a loveaway and keep the great rates that you had posted?

Thanks

Great questions as we just got back from our first stay at a Couples resort(CSA) and are seriously looking at 2011. Our stay was super and do not want to miss out on another outstanding trip and great rates. We are not sure if rates are available yet for the time we can go (Approx. Dec 26/27-until after the New Year). Anybody have any idea as to what our current options would be? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by StonyplainClint View Post
    Thanks Randymon for all the answers! Everything is clear now!
    One final question then, in regards to question 7, converting from Deferred to LoveAway. If I was to book my loveaway for Dec 2010, and then also a Dec 2011 Deferred. I would have to give you $400 for the Deferred, and would not see any more cash come out for Deferred 2011. And then once my Dec 2010 trip was over, I could call Couples, and convert my deferred 2011 to a loveaway and keep the great rates that you had posted?

Thanks
    Randymon, can you give me some insight to this please. Thanks so much!

StonyplainClint,

RE: #7, yes, you are correct. You may convert your Deferred payment plan to the Love Away Plan provide you do it at least 180 days prior to your 2011 arrival.

Couples Resorts

"4.Can you change your mind on a resort once you have booked on the Love Away Plan"
    "4. You may change your mind - up to 45 days prior to arrival - however, you will be subject to whatever the current rate may be at the time of your decision. via Randymon"

Randymon, we are going to book the loveaway plan next week for Mid December, but we have one concern. In regards to our dates, we might have to tweak the dates only, not resort, as my wife will not know untill March if she can get those exact dates, she is a shift worker. If we have to move our dates up a week in December, that we have booked via the love away plan with the pre Jan 15 Rates. What happens to the pricing, will it stay that preJan 15 price or will it rise to the post Jan 15 pricing?

I sure hope it stays the preJan 15 pricing as long the changes are made far enough out.

So lookin forward to coming "Home"
    Thanks