Default Loungers on the Beach

My husband and I are travelling to CSS at the end of the month, we are so excited!
    We were wondering if there are plenty of loungers on the beach? We have been to resorts before where we had to wake at 6am to reserve. We are hoping that this isn't the case at Couples.

Dana and Niel

Depends on occupancy at the time. Our last visit in July 09, there were plenty available.

Couples has plenty of loungers. If for some reason there is not two in your area, then you can get two in your area. Chances are if staff seeing you moving chairs, they will assist you.
    Vicky

We went to CSS last March, and never had trouble finding empty loungers. We usually woke up at around 8:30, put out stuff on a couple of chairs, ate breakfast, and then enjoyed the rest of our day. This seemed to be the routine of most of the people while we were there. I think you could count on getting a lounger at almost any time of the day.

We never had a problem getting a lounge chair at either the beach or any of the pools.
    We have been to CSS when it was at or almost capacity

Quote Originally Posted by schladh View Post
    My husband and I are travelling to CSS at the end of the month, we are so excited!
    We were wondering if there are plenty of loungers on the beach? We have been to resorts before where we had to wake at 6am to reserve. We are hoping that this isn't the case at Couples.

Dana and Niel
    ....Generally, there are plenty. More the problem is people who "Reserve" a lounger and not using it.