Default What to do at CN

My wife and I booked CN for August 16-23. We do like to explore the area, as well as sit by the beach, the pool, etc. I was wondering if anyone could offer some adive on the excursions, random thigs we should do when we are there? Is there a nightlife at the bars on the resort? In your experience, do people go there after dinner to hang out and relax? We like the nightlife, the simple things, everything! So, anything you could suggest will definitely help!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by joeny View Post
    My wife and I booked CN for August 16-23. We do like to explore the area, as well as sit by the beach, the pool, etc. I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice on the excursions, random things we should do when we are there? Is there a nightlife at the bars on the resort? In your experience, do people go there after dinner to hang out and relax? We like the nightlife, the simple things, everything! So, anything you could suggest will definitely help!

Thanks!
    ....I am the kinda guy who HAS to go go go. But I found myself just laying on the beach. For the 1st time in my life, I just relaxed and enjoyed the calm. You may as well.

Quote Originally Posted by joeny View Post
    My wife and I booked CN for August 16-23. We do like to explore the area, as well as sit by the beach, the pool, etc. I was wondering if anyone could offer some adive on the excursions, random thigs we should do when we are there? Is there a nightlife at the bars on the resort? In your experience, do people go there after dinner to hang out and relax? We like the nightlife, the simple things, everything! So, anything you could suggest will definitely help!

Thanks!
    joeny-
    take a cab to the end of long bay and walk back to csa or cn which ever you are staying .. think of it as a pub crawl allocated a 3-5 hour block of time drink swim people watch talk to the locals... this will allow you to see all the mom and pop places along long bay. At night live reggae is all over long bay and the west end. check our negril dot com for a lot of detail on the local vibe. Since this is your first trip to negril
    if yo minimally walk long bay i think you will come to the conclusion negril is for you or it isnt. By all means buy a local a red stripe introduce yourself and ask start a conversation. enjoy