Default July 23, 2009, CTI

Doug and I were married at CTI. We had a wonderful experience, and the great staff helped to make it so. Our wedding coordinator helped make sure that I had everything I wanted. Our photographer (Rohan at the resort) took amazing pictures. Everything went just as planned. My hair (Tracia at the salon) was exactly what I had in mind. My nails (Icco at the salon) were gorgeous. Dinner at 8 Rivers was excellent. I worried a lot for no reason.

Last edited by ddeitterick; August 23rd, 2009 at 10:52 AM.

Ddeitterick...you guys look so happy as you should on your wedding day. I really love your dress it's a little bit different than others I have seen on the MB. Congratulations on your life together.

How much was the upgrade for your flowers. Beautiful pics , give me a little comfort as we are using the resort photographer.
    ~ Danielle & Corey ~

Your pictures are beautiful which makes me happy as I am using the resort photographer as well. Also getting my hair done at the salon. Did you get your makeup done there or do it yourself??? Did you get the DVD from the resort as well?? And love the flowers!! I have so many questions for you haha if you could email me at chel1387 AT hotmail.com, if you have the time that is.. Thanks and Congrats
    Chelsea and Zach

Default Flowers

I can't remember exactly, but I think my flowers were the $40 upgrade. They may have been the $30 upgrade though. The lace on my flowers came from home. It was my something old, and my mom had cut it off of her wedding dress and made it into picks to go into my flowers. LaToya was very helpful in making sure I had exactly the flowers I wanted, and making sure that my bridesmaid's flowers weren't as nice...LOL. =)

Aww that is so sweet! CONGRATS and thanks for the info. Also if you could answer the questions that chelsea asked i am interested in them as well . Thanks sweetie
    ~ Danielle & Corey ~

I had my make-up done there, because I wanted to be pampered on my wedding day. Any other questions, I’ll be happy to answer. We did get the DVD from the resort. I wanted to be able to take it home to show the people who couldn't attend our wedding. It's really quite nice with only a few minor setbacks...such as volume of some of the voices...my husband's voice is really loud, mine is about perfect, but the reverend's voice is sometimes hard to hear.

Your pictures are beautiful! Was the ceremony decor on the beach an upgrade? If so how much was it? I was considering my options for our Feb 2010 wedding. The resort is so beautiful and since we can get married anywhere it is a difficult decision! I was wondering if getting married on the island at 11am is an option without upgrading the complimentary package. I have soo many questions! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by candace_darryl View Post
    Your pictures are beautiful! Was the ceremony decor on the beach an upgrade? If so how much was it? I was considering my options for our Feb 2010 wedding. The resort is so beautiful and since we can get married anywhere it is a difficult decision! I was wondering if getting married on the island at 11am is an option without upgrading the complimentary package. I have soo many questions! Congrats!
    The ceremony decor was not an upgrade. You won't be able to get married on the island at 11, because it is an AN beach at that point. I think from 10-5. Good luck though! =) I loved CTI! =)