Hybrid View

Default Vow renewal- June 11th

I wrote a full review on the old message board. I wanted to post here so the future brides will be able to reference back to something on the new board. We had a wonderful time at Couples Negril. We renewed our vows for our 15th Anniversary. It was more than we expected. Giselle is very professional and made sure everything was as expected. We had a wonderful time with our photographer, Diana Campbell. We have over 300 pictures and a DVD. Our first wedding was done on a budget( avery small one). We had just graduated college and didn't have a photgrapher. Therefore, I wanted something more for our renewal and Diana delivered (very reasonable, a little more than resort photographer).

The ceremony was at 11:00. We loved having the rest of the day to enjoy. I also saw a sunset wedding. It was beautiful also.

Bring lots of bug spray. The bugs almost ate me alive. Also, bring as many songs as you like. I had about 10 and they played them all. Just make a note of what songs you want played.

We couldn't have asked for anything more! Name:  DSC_2170.jpg
Views: 935
Size:  69.4 KB

Name:  DSC_2088.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  39.0 KB
    Name:  DSC_2170.jpg
Views: 935
Size:  69.4 KB

I could not get the url to Slideshow to post. Here is the link

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfFImIM6N7E
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Donna&Jason Vow renewal- June 11th

So, did you guys have to pay the $500 resort cost as well as the cost for Diana? We are going in Nov and are trying to figure our the photographer thing.

Thanks

Yes, we did. However, we wanted more than the resort would offer for the price. We only paid a little more than we would have for the resort photographer. Diana gave us over 300 pictures and a video. We had before and after pictures as well. I know that money is tight but in the end besides our memories( which are previous) we only have pictures on the end. I did not have the best picture when we married 15 years ago So I from experience the importance of good pictures. Just think about what is best for you and yours but don't stress it your getting married in paradise. Congrats!!!!

P.s. If you do choose Diana, you'll love her. She is wonderful. Call and talk with her maybe she has a smaller package or something.