Default All types of bodies, I hope?

Hello all!
    My hubby and I are looking into Couples for the first time in May. We are considering CTI. This is for his 40th bday and a delayed honeymoon!
    I think it would be an awesome experience to head to the AN beach...but...for those of you that have done this before....please tell me that there are "less than perfect" bodies there! I had 2 babies back to back and have a LOT of work to do on this body BUT don't wanna hold back from having a great time with my hubby just because of that.
    Thoughts?
    Thanks,
    A complete newbie!

There will be all shapes and sizes present. Don't worry. Go and have a blast.

It's more rare to find a "perfect body".

Go and have fun - AN sunbathers are not judgmental ~ They are also going to be some of the friendliest people you will ever meet.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Don't Worry.

You have nothing to worry about. Everyone is average. No one cares. Just relax and enjoy it.

Default bodies

Not to worry you will see the same bodies you would see in the Walmart in your town. Go enjoy and have a great time.

When someone sees a 'perfect body' at SSB, please give a shout out so everyone can see what one is, since we've not likely seen one so far.

It's only in taking our clothes off that we all become equal. You will not find a nicer group of people than at the au naturel beaches of CTI, CSS and CN. Go for it, have a drink first if you think you might be uncomfortable, but I think you will find that truly, once you try it, you will be so glad you did. The "perfect" body only exists in our minds. Enjoy!

Default Not to worry!

My husband and I have been to the au natural beach at CTI and CSS. There are all ages, sizes, and types so not to worry. Very few of us look like models! I think you will enjoy the experience immensely.

If you plan on spending most of your time on the AN beach, you might want to look into CSS. It has the best AN facility hands-down. I am sure you won't go wrong with any couples, but Sunset Beach (SSB) at CSS is absolutely amazing.

For sure! No worries! We met a lot of wonderful people on the island.. couldn't tell you much about their bodies, but I can tell you a lot about their personalities!

A beautiful body.......is someone that has a great personality.

Trust us, nudists since 1998. Only regret, not having the maturity to not worry about being jealous sooner. Since then, we have been members to a resort we go to almost every weekend year round.

Hi!
    We tried the CN au natural beach in December and loved it!
    We saw every body type.. in shape bodies and not in shape bodies.
    Everyone from Princess Leah to Jaba the Hut... everyone feeling beautiful and free. Don't sweat it.. you'll never go back to the textile side again!!

Princess Leia and Jabba the Hut are both totally acceptable. Chewbacca...not so much.
    Attachment 4131

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; January 26th, 2010 at 11:54 AM.

My wife and I are headed to CTI in a few weeks. She is feeling very aprehensive about the AN beach. Any advice for me to tell her, besides having a drink or two before heaing out? She has a very nice petite body by the way. Do people wrap up to head to the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by 27yearsandcounting View Post
    My wife and I are headed to CTI in a few weeks. She is feeling very aprehensive about the AN beach. Any advice for me to tell her, besides having a drink or two before heaing out? She has a very nice petite body by the way. Do people wrap up to head to the bar?
    If she is going to try it, have her try it the first day. If she loves it, she can enjoy it the whole trip. If she waits further into the trip to try it, and loves it, she will be disapointed that she waited so long to try it. My Girlfriend tried it the first day, and she never wanted to go back to the textile beach.

Man, I tell you...I have been only to CSS. I dont know about now, but when comparing CSS to CTI I take Sunset Beach (AN) at CSS in a heartbeat. You may re-consider your choice of resorts. SSB is what I would call...addictive. The best of all worlds there everyday. Good food to eat, pool with a swim up bar (no wrapping up to answer your question), as well as the sun beating down on you or not on the beach. My wife and I are both 25 Years of age and not in the best of shape physically. Plus, before this experience, we were both very modest. We were taken in like everyone else there. Everyone casually talks to everyone else and you find yourself thinking like Christmas everyday your there. Never want to leave SSB....and cant wait to get back to SSB. Tell her the nerves are normal the first time...but once you realize no one cares what you look like...you have it made. Good luck

Our first time, I decided to take my clothes off and sit with a well placed book while I had my first few drinks. We got there early so there would be fewer people there while we were getting settled. We decided to stay for 30 min. If one of us said let's get out of here, then the other would follow without question. Long story short, we still keep in touch the people we met there. The people on SSB are the most outgoing, friendly, fun, non-judgmental people you will ever find. During that trip I felt much more on display and uncomfortable on the textile beach, because there everyone is looking at you, instead of having fun with you.

I AM APPAULLED!!!!!!

The lies I see on here are unbelieveable. Either that or there is just something very special about being at CTI in June. I can assure all of you that there are nothing but perfect bodies on the island in the month of June. In fact, the first time I see a body that is not perfect (three eyes, three arms, two heads, seven fingers on one hand, eight toes on each foot, or anything else like that), I will be the first person on the MB to inform the world that we have found a body that is not perfect.

Not only will everyone on the island see you as perfect, but your husband will have all his thoughts reconfirmed that he is married to the most beautiful woman in the world.....I know I am!!!!

No wrapping up to go to the bar at CTI. My girl made me the designated drink go-getter... she wasn't comfortable doing that. No problem!

As for advice.. it's simple. Tell her that the people there are super cool and non-judgemental and that if she doesn't like it after a half hour, you'll leave and never bother her again. That plus a bob marley shot got us out there our first day. We never went back to the beach! My girl had issues with riding the "boat of shame" as she called it on her first trip to CTI.. before me. I convinced her that we should at least try it and it was amazing! She and I both loved it and we met a lot of cool people too! After our first time out there, it was no longer the boat of shame, it was the proud islander shuttleboat!

I'm up for trying the nude area but my hubby keeps saying "No Way"
    What's a girl to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Audra View Post
    I AM APPAULLED!!!!!!

The lies I see on here are unbelieveable. Either that or there is just something very special about being at CTI in June. I can assure all of you that there are nothing but perfect bodies on the island in the month of June. In fact, the first time I see a body that is not perfect (three eyes, three arms, two heads, seven fingers on one hand, eight toes on each foot, or anything else like that), I will be the first person on the MB to inform the world that we have found a body that is not perfect.

Not only will everyone on the island see you as perfect, but your husband will have all his thoughts reconfirmed that he is married to the most beautiful woman in the world.....I know I am!!!!
    very, very well put!

tho i hafta say, once in october, i saw a guy with only 9 fingers. Not sure if that many people noticed, but theres your imperfect body.

Seeya in 17 days...
    -The Captain

Quote Originally Posted by aztecsun View Post
    I'm up for trying the nude area but my hubby keeps saying "No Way"
    What's a girl to do?
    Aztecsun, you know women are able to go AN without their SO... but where's the fun or the joy of "being together in paradise" in going AN alone?

The "let's try it for 30-minutes or 60-minutes and if we're not comfortable after that..." approach seems to have been succesful for many people. I think it's successful for everyone actually because even if one of you decides they don't like the experience, the other person feels satisfied in at least having given it a try.

GOOD LUCK!!!

ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by Roclin; January 25th, 2010 at 09:25 AM.

Default Body Types

My wife and I fIRST went in 2004, sat at the end of the pier for most of the first day (Wife Topless)then got liquered up and went to the Island, this will be our fifth time there and have enjoyed every trip. We have met some fun layed back people. ENJOY!!

P.S.People only stare at the perfect bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by FredandKaren View Post
    My wife and I fIRST went in 2004, sat at the end of the pier for most of the first day (Wife Topless)then got liquered up and went to the Island, this will be our fifth time there and have enjoyed every trip. We have met some fun layed back people. ENJOY!!

P.S.People only stare at the perfect bodies.
    It is tough always having folks stare at me...