Default April 14-21st - Anyone going to Ricks?

Hey everyone

My husband (39) and I (30)are arriving at CSA on April 14th and are planning a trip to Ricks on evening...just wondering if any of you may be interested in coming along and splitting some cabs. From what I understand shuttle and cab service is about the same price ($15 each return)...but shuttle picks you up around 7:00ish? We were wanting to stay later in the evening and keep the party going so if you are interested let me know. Would be fun if we have a group from the resort. I've never been to Ricks before but have heard great things and look forward to watching the sunset, the cliff divers, and listening to some great live music with tourists and locals!

Cheers,
    Kris & Fred
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kris

Default Rick's

Sun Kissed,
    Our group may be interested in a Rick's outing on the 20th.
    We arrive on the 17th, so first night no good, looking at a reservation for Lemongrass Sunday, Monday's is repeaters dinner, who knows.
    Hey, just look for our group and we probably can work it in, sounds like fun.

Tom, Cherrie, Tim, Donna, Bill, Jackie, Mike, Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    Sun Kissed,
    Our group may be interested in a Rick's outing on the 20th.
    We arrive on the 17th, so first night no good, looking at a reservation for Lemongrass Sunday, Monday's is repeaters dinner, who knows.
    Hey, just look for our group and we probably can work it in, sounds like fun.

Tom, Cherrie, Tim, Donna, Bill, Jackie, Mike, Kelly
    Hello

We leave on the 21st so the 20th isn't working for us...but would love to meet up with you at the resort for a drink or two...in case we can make something else work? Where are you guys from? Fun that you are coming as a group. We'll keep an eye out for you...as for us, tall guy, shaved hair with brunette wife (likely with long braids)! We're sooo excited. Only a few more weeks to go!
    Kris

Sun Kissed,

My wife and I thought about going to ricks but hadnt made up our mind yet. We are there from the 18th through the 24th so maybe we'll see you guys there and figure something out.

Travis

Sun Kissed

My wife and I will be leaving on the 17 but the 15th would work if your up for it.

Default Definately Ricks

Kris & Fred,
    My wife Sissie (42) and I (40) will be arriving and departing the same days you, and we both REALLY want to go to Ricks. Do a little cliff diving, get a little drunk, maybe in reverse order! We also want to stay later than 7:00. What time do you arrive on the 14th? I believe we arrive at MoBay @ 8:30 or 9:30 am?
    Roy

28 days!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    Hello

We leave on the 21st so the 20th isn't working for us...but would love to meet up with you at the resort for a drink or two...in case we can make something else work? Where are you guys from? Fun that you are coming as a group. We'll keep an eye out for you...as for us, tall guy, shaved hair with brunette wife (likely with long braids)! We're sooo excited. Only a few more weeks to go!

Sunkissed,
    Our group is split between Maryland and Pennsylvania. We do have a good time where ever we go. Last year Punta Cana, this year CSA, next year who knows, but you will find us on the beach at OBX the week prior to Labor Day every year. Last year was the first time my wife and attended the OBX getaway and we are hooked. 2 of the couples we are going with are headed to CSA for the 4th time and they tell us once we go, we will know.
    Looking forward to it and maybe we will see you at CSA.
    The guys in our group love Bocci Ball, you may find us with a drink in our hands. If the attached picture comes through, it is a pic of us playing what we call Extreme Bocci, on the beach at OBX where there are no boundries.
    I should be easy to spot, I will be the ugly guy with a moustache hanging with the most beautiful redhead you've ever seen.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tmiller45m View Post
    Sun Kissed,

My wife and I thought about going to ricks but hadnt made up our mind yet. We are there from the 18th through the 24th so maybe we'll see you guys there and figure something out.

Travis
    Hi Travis

My parents just got from CSA last week and had a great time at Ricks...a highlight of their trip. As beautiful as the resorts are it's nice to get off the beach and see some culture...even though it is a short drive it allows you to see the real Negril and not just the beauitful beaches. Drinks were very reasonable ($3.50) Not sure if this was a "Thursday special" or if the drinks are that cheap everyday? Anyway, we are definately going to check it out...not sure yet of the date. Why don't you post a picture so we know who to keep an eye out for?

Cheers,
    Kris
    Kris

Default Does the 15th work?

Hi Royjb3 and Billy Mac

I think the 15th (Thursday) would work great for a trip to Ricks. As I mentioned in an earlier post, my parents returned last week and went on Thursday and drinks we're $3.50 each (frozen, beer, mixed) and they had a great time. Lots of people (about 400), great cliff divers, amazing band, and really fun vibe. We are really looking forward to going and would great to split cabs...more money for drinks! Ha Ha

We arrive at CSA on April 14th...not sure what time yet Royjb3 as we are coming from CN. I'm hoping around 10:00ish but won't know for sure until we get there. You will see a picture of myself and my husband earlier in the thread (my hair will likely be braided by then) but my husband is tall 6'3 so he's hard to miss! You guys should post a picture so we know who you are and who to look for....

Also, as for the cliff diving, knock yourself out dude..we'll sip our drinks and watch!

Looking forward to meeting you all. Where are you from anyway? First time to CSA? Jamaica?

Cheers,
    Kris & Fred
    Kris

We went a few years ago. Drink prices are a bit high but worth the trip to see the jumpers. Go on a day when the sun is shining. The sun set is amazing from Ricks.

We went to Rick's in 2008. Had a great time. Here's some pictures....
    Attachment 5712
    Attachment 5713
    Attachment 5714

Kim and Kevin
    29 days!