Default First dance if only the two of you?

We will be getting married at CSA in March and will have no guests in attendance. Along with the cake cutting and such, do they give you a chance for a "first dance." I would like to do that, but am not having an official reception. Thanks.

Thats a really good question. I plan on having the steel drum band play for the wedding a small coctail party afterwards (only having less then 10 ppl) I plan on doing my first dance right there on the beach to the steel drums!

My fiance and I are also wanting a first dance. We are getting married at CSA on the beach in May. I emailed Debbie Hall and she told me that we could have a first dance on the wedding gazebo after our cake cutting as long as no one is getting married on the gazebo at that time. Hope this helps!

Not a problem just bring what you want to dance to on CD.

After the ceremony we signed the documents and then did our first dance underneath palm trees on the beach. It was wonderful. We also had not guests! I did a full review in the our weddings section.

12/28/09 CSA!

Thanks everyone! I will make sure to have a special song!

At our vow renewal we danced right on the beach to a song from the CD we brought with us.

Just a thought...I would let the wedding coordinator know this when you meet with her because we had assumed they would plan for this but they don't unless you specify, at least for us they didn't. It all happened very fast and we were in and out of the Gazebo within 10-15 minutes for the next wedding to come through. We didn't even get to sit down and eat our cake. We just cut it, they told us to feed each other, had us toast, and moved us along for pictures. Which brings another suggestion... if you want to keep your cake to enjoy later, make sure you let them know this and they'll wrap it up for you and put it in your room. This too, I assumed would be done, but they throw it out unless you ask. So basically, they'll do whatever you want but make sure you tell them. I was so worried I'd be bothering them with my minor requests when I should have just spoken up and realized they're more than happy to help!

Quote Originally Posted by brittanystar View Post
    Just a thought...I would let the wedding coordinator know this when you meet with her because we had assumed they would plan for this but they don't unless you specify, at least for us they didn't. It all happened very fast and we were in and out of the Gazebo within 10-15 minutes for the next wedding to come through. We didn't even get to sit down and eat our cake. We just cut it, they told us to feed each other, had us toast, and moved us along for pictures. Which brings another suggestion... if you want to keep your cake to enjoy later, make sure you let them know this and they'll wrap it up for you and put it in your room. This too, I assumed would be done, but they throw it out unless you ask. So basically, they'll do whatever you want but make sure you tell them. I was so worried I'd be bothering them with my minor requests when I should have just spoken up and realized they're more than happy to help!
    Thanks for the heads up.

That's wonderful information BrittanyStar. Thanks so much!!

Default yes.dance

You can tell them the order you want to do things and they are happy to make your day %100 what you want.Just speak up and tell them what you want.We changed the arrangment of the webcast.no problem