Hybrid View

Default Are jackets required for dinner?

Never have been to Couples and wondering what is the proper evening dress for the dinners at CTI?

Don't worry about getting too formal. Jackets aren't required, but no jeans or sneakers allowed at Eight Rivers.

Leave the dinner jacket home. Dress pants and a flowered shirt with shoes will be more than enough. Tropical evening wear.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineBoy View Post
    Never have been to Couples and wondering what is the proper evening dress for the dinners at CTI?
    pam please help our friend out ... in the mean time if pam is away a quick look at the FAQ shoud do the trick enjoy

There is only one restaurant which requires you to "dress" for dinner. That is Eight Rivers. I usually wear a sundress. Men need to wear long pants and a shirt with a collar. Closed shoes are required. All of the other restaurants are casual- a nice top and shorts.

From the FAQs:

What is the dress code?

During the day normal summer and swimwear attire is appropriate.

Beach Grill:
    Swimwear is permitted.

Breakfast and Lunch:
    Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Shorts / t-shirts / flip-flops are most common.

Evening:
    Gourmet restaurants and repeat guest dinners: Semi-Formal – summer or cocktail dress and sandals, or skirt and nice top for women. Dress pants, khakis, shirts with sleeves and collar and dress shoes for men. Jacket not required. (Elegant dress sandals are allowed). Jeans, shorts, sneakers, flip flops are not permitted.

Other restaurants:
    Resort Casual - shorts with a nice shirt/blouse and sandals are allowed.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Never seen a jacket at couples, leave it at home.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineBoy View Post
    .....You're not going to want a jacket for anything.