Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Let's See Your Bouquets!

Hey everyone! I am getting married on May 22, 2010 at CSA, but I cannot decide on my bouquet. I have looked online at several ones, but I can't find any that I like. I am sure other brides-to-be would appreciate some pictures of past bouquets at Couples. Thanks everyone!

We will be married also at CSA but on May 18th. I definitely plan to upgrade my flowers as well as decorate the cake.

I was married 12/14/09 and I upgraded my flowers.

I do not know how to post a picture or the link to the pictures so if someone could help me I'd be more than happy to post a pic.

Thanks!!

Tina

My daughter was married at CN 1/2/10..we upgraded the flowers for $30 and they were beautiful, cascading orange & yellow orchids..just what she wanted, also a few for her hair and boutineers for the guys. It was perfect. They florist they used was wonderful. Don't hesitate to ask for what you want, they will do it if possible. No worries!

I ordered mine from angelsaccents.com I asked for all real touch and I sent angel different bouquets I liked and she made me a combo like a frankenstein bouquet of all my favorites it looks so real and feels real I did this because one of my girls in the bridal party has alot of allergies..

We got married at CN on 1/5/10. We fell in love with the Red Ginger Lilies that were growing throughout the resort, so that's what she wanted as her bouquet. It turned out that the Ginger Lily bouquet was a standard bouquet.

Here are a few pictures of the actual bouquet. The dates on the pictures are incorrect.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Bridesmom! Is there anyway you can post a photo of your daughter's bouquet, or provide your email address so I could contact you for a photo? I'm interested in going with orange flowers for my bouquet but would love to see what they look like!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...0a&id=73100187

Try that link for a picture of the flowers I carried on 12/14.
    I loved them!!

Bailey121409 - I love your bouquet, it was beautiful, how much was the upgrade if you don't mind me asking

Your bouquet was gorgeous!!! How much was the upgrade if you don't mind?

I paid an extra $50.00 for my bouquet. It was originally suppose to have been $75.00 but I asked the wedding coordinator about keeping the price at $50.00 and she had it that arranged. (I believe it was suppose to be bigger but they sized it down to keep in my budget.)

Thanks for the compliments!! My husband wore a blue and orange tie (mostly orange) and had an orange bird of paradise flower has is flower.

If you would like to see more pics or have any other questions feel free to ask and I'll share!!

Sincerely,
    Tina

This was mine from CSS last year, a $30 upgrade, I loved it!

Tina,
    I would love to see all of your wedding pics. Can you post the link to them please?
    Thanks
    Luanne

Ky2Jamaica,

Here is the link to the ones that I have posted...there are tons more that I did not upload.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&l=6564f25fd8

If you would like to see more let me know and I can share them.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Sincerely,
    Tina

Tina you pictures are beautiful, which couples resort did you get married at! I love love your bouquet.

sunstarsmoon,

we were married at CSA 12/14/09.

Thank you!!

Tima,
    Your wedding is beautiful! Is there anyway you can email me? I have lots of ?'s
    stephanie.bowers@live.com

Thanks,
    Stephanie
    Last edited by MarkandStephanie; January 26th, 2010 at 10:21 AM.

I just finished making my bouquet so i thought i would share a picture of what the finished product looks like. I wanted something different so i went with a "Kissing Ball Bouquet."

The kissing ball is tradionally for bridesmaids and flower girls, but i thought the idea was great for our ceremony. You see no family or friends will be attending our big day (we wanted it that way) so i wouldnt have anyone to hand my bouquet to other than the minister. I want to hold my flowers the whole time. So the kissing ball was perfect for this. It just slips over your wrist!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Erin_Pace2010
    I absolutely love your flowers! Where did you get the stuff to make this?

Thanks,
    Stephanie

MarkandStephanie

You should have a message from me in your email.

Sincerely,
    Tina

MarkandStephanie I got everything i needed to make my bouquet at Michaels craft store and hobby lobby. Hobby lobby for the flowers because i thought they had a better selection, and Michaels for everything else!

I am having a silk corsage made--a similiar idea to the beautiful kissing ball above. It will have long sheer blue ribbons hanging down but the corsage will be silk white orchids and blue tweedia.

I opted for the silk so I could wear it to our reception back home after we are married.

Here is mine =]

It was a silk bouquet because I couldn't bring real flowers through customs and also I get to keep it forever

A link to some of the bouquets that I have made!
    www.BoniK.etsy.com

I also made my own bouquet out of flowers from Michaels. I wanted to be able to keep them forever. I then brought extras to put on our cake, which they did for us.

http://www.mywedding.com/jessicaands...ver/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by kkbon View Post
    Here is mine =]

It was a silk bouquet because I couldn't bring real flowers through customs and also I get to keep it forever

A link to some of the bouquets that I have made!
    www.BoniK.etsy.com
    I really luv your bouquet! Can you please help me by telling me how they put the strand of pearls in the bouquet? I couldn't find the other post of how you suggested for your cake to be done. Did you bring them a picture of how you wanted them to decorate it or what? acopenhaver@knology.net

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast