Thread: January 1, 2010

Default January 1, 2010

OK, we have always gone after Xmas and stayed through New Years, but this year that doesn't work, so we will be there Jan 1, 2010 to Jan 14, 2010 this year. Yes we will miss the friends we made before that are always there at the same time we are, but we are looking forward to making new friends. Who else will be there at this same time.

Hi, we are Ellie and Steve from the UK and we will be there for our third visit. We were there for Christmas and new year last year and it was amazing. We will be there from the 22nd December through to the 7th January and will be getting married on new years eve. Only 172 days to go for me, looking forward to seeing you there. Whereabouts are you from ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default welcome we remember you

We were there this past year between Xmas and Jan 5th, we remember seeing you there. I play volleyball every day and sail. We will see you there, what a great plan, marry on new years Eve, wedding reception with 500 people

I thought it was a great idea too and he will never forget our anniversary will he
    See you there, only 159 days to go for me xx

We'll be there from January 3rd to the 10th. This will be our first time to Jamaica. We are getting married on the 5th. We may see you all there. Only 129 days left!

Default From Dallas, Texas

Looking forward to meeting all you. Larry & I will be there Dec 30 - Jan 5

Default Dec 29th - Jan 12th

Name:  4605_1170172817963_1337271195_30450701_5913642_n.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  47.1 KB
    Hi we are Sue and Steve,
    This is our 1st trip to Jamaica, we are here for Steve and Ellie's wedding on the 31st Dec. Cant wait so excited and look forward to meeting new friends.
    Sue