Thread: Superbowl

Default Superbowl

We will be staying there while the super bowl is going on. Do they have a big party for it?

At all Couples resorts during the Superbowl they have a big Superbowl themed party on the beach. It is a real blast!

We were at CSA several years ago for the Colts/Bears Super Bowl. They had a tailgate on the beach and set up a large screen TV to watch the game on the beach. They had balloons and tubs of beach and munchies.

At CSA they have a great party on the beach...We watch the game on large screens on the beach, wonderful buffet, bars etc. My only disappointment is the I won't be watching the New England Patriots.

Mainegirl

Won't be as good as last year...no Springsteen at half time

Great Time ! We are there every year

Once again I will be there but disappointed that I won't be watching the Pats. Go 49ers!!

Oh my - you are in for a treat!

We have been able to watch 2 superbowls at csa and had a awesome time. Our first time in 04 we kind of stumbled onto it as it was across the street at the sports complex by the pool. Last time it was on the beach and had so much fun. I can't think of a better place to watch, toes in the sand, with a cold one!

It wont be the same as last year..... No Giants