Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Gonna be at Couples for my birthday!

What better way to celebrate turning 30, then with a trip to Couples?? We were gonna have a party at our house but instead ended up booking a trip to CN. If I am not mistaken it will be the night of the Beach Party. Happy birthday to me!

Sweet! When is your birthday? I was thinking about going for my birthday this year too but we are going in April for our honeymoon instead. My 30th is Oct 10th so it would have been my 30th on 10-10-10 so that would have been neat but I would have had to wait a lot longer.

My birthday is July 22, we are going to be there July 17-24. I wanted to go in April for our anniversary because we had our honeymoon at CTI 4 years ago but my husband couldn't shake free of work then so we switched to the summer and I decided being there for my 30th birthday was just as good!

We celebrated my birthday at CSS last April. It wasn't planned that way, it just kinda happened. It turned out to be one of the best birthdays I ever had. After a great day at the beach we made our way to the beach bar around 4:30 or so(who knows what time it was? and who cares mon?!). We always follow this routine when we are "home" at any of the Couples. We have a few drinks, go back to the room, shower & change, go out to dinner. Not this time. We met some great people at the bar (never a problem at Couples) and my wife opened her big mouth and mentioned it was my birthday. The shots were flowing around the bar after that. I don't think anyone at the bar that afternoon made it out to dinner that night. It was a good thing we were at CSS, room service mon!!! Happy Birthday and have a great time!!!!!

Hi Melody -

My Big 5-0 is October 10th, and I'll be celebrating 50 on 10/10/10 in the White Mountains of NH - a far cry from Negril, but I'm sure the heat will be on and there will be someone to wait on me!

Happy Big 3-0 fellow Libran!! It keeps getting better!!!

We'll be celebrating my 30th at CN too - by getting married that day! My birthday is September 24 - I'm sooo excited!

Celebrating your B'Day at CN? YAY!! Can't Think of a better place to Celebrate!!! Have a Happy!!!
    Art xo Francine

I celebrated by 30th birthday at CN in 2005. We made reservations for Othahite and the day before, my husband told the concerige at the reservations desk that it was my birthday and for dessert, we got a birthday cake!! What a wonderful suprise!

We will be back this year about 6 days after my 35th birthday!!
    Enjoy!
    Ashley

We arrive at CN the day of my 45th birthday, April 7th. Can't think of a better present.

me too

51 on 2/21 and at CSA from 2/20 to 2/27

Quote Originally Posted by erin22 View Post
    What better way to celebrate turning 30, then with a trip to Couples?? We were gonna have a party at our house but instead ended up booking a trip to CN. If I am not mistaken it will be the night of the Beach Party. Happy birthday to me!
    A warm and heartfelt b-day salutations in advance. But I must tell you that how you'll be spending your big three-oh will only be slightly better than how I spent mine. I have the distinct honor of stating that on my 30th birthday I managed to throw up on the three busiest highways in the United States: the I-10, the I-405, and the US101. Lucky for me it was in the wee hours of the am, so they weren't quite so busy (but I sure was).

I always felt this should be in the Guiness book of records....for stupidity.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RJG in IA View Post
    We arrive at CN the day of my 45th birthday, April 7th. Can't think of a better present.
    We too are arriving on April 7th..no birthdays to celebrate but are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! Not many travellers arrive on Wednesdays...where are you coming in from? Perhaps we'll be on the same transfer?
    Kris

I will be at CSA for my 51st birthday on the 16th of this month. Leaving next Thursday so will also be there for Valentine's Day. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    We too are arriving on April 7th..no birthdays to celebrate but are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! Not many travellers arrive on Wednesdays...where are you coming in from? Perhaps we'll be on the same transfer?

Hello Sun Kissed. We will be arriving at 2:05 in Jamaica from our connecting airport - Dallas Ft. Worth. We are coming from Iowa originally. Maybe we will see each other in the Couples Lounge - what time are you getting in?

My birthday (not 30 or 50) is 10/10 as well.... but I'm going to celebrate this year by running the Chicago Marathon: 10/10/10. Maybe we'll end up in Jamaica later that month, tho....

Libras Unite!!

hey Northern Gal. I too will be turning 51 and at CSA from 20-27. Maybe we
    can get together for a b-day drink.\
    PS I am from Detroit area, so I guess I am a norther gal too.

I celebrated my 40th birthday in CN in Jul 08 and my wonderful fiance had arranged a private dinner in the treehouse and I tried lobster for the 1st time and a dozen red roses on my birthday. It was an amazing birthday. I wish you a very happy birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by RJG in IA View Post
    Hello Sun Kissed. We will be arriving at 2:05 in Jamaica from our connecting airport - Dallas Ft. Worth. We are coming from Iowa originally. Maybe we will see each other in the Couples Lounge - what time are you getting in?
    We land at 1:30...we are flying in from Toronto. I'd say it's a good chance we could be travelling to the resort together! I may not have a cake for you but I can arrange for a Red Stripe! We'll keep an eye out for you
    Kris

Erin - LUCKY YOU! Melody - We have the same birthday and I will also be 30. Cosmic! I too was hoping to be at Couples for my birthday but looks like we will have to wait until next year. Congrats on your marriage and have a blast on your honeymoon. Gonegril - We also have the same b-day. I only hope that I make it to the grand (not old by any means) age of 50!! Vee - Another 10-10-10er. Good luck with the marathon!
    Island Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    We land at 1:30...we are flying in from Toronto. I'd say it's a good chance we could be travelling to the resort together! I may not have a cake for you but I can arrange for a Red Stripe! We'll keep an eye out for you
    Sounds great - Let's just hope these next two months go fast!

Renee

Holy moly, that's a lot of 10-10 birthdays! Too bad we won't all be at one of the resorts. That would be some party!

I'm turning 70 on November 8. We will be at
    CTI Nov. 10-24. We will be celebrating the event pretty much all the time we are there. I have a slightly used birthday suit that I will be wearing on TI. I don't have many other social engagements that are anywhere near as much fun as CTI.

richie

Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    Libras Unite!!
    10/14 here and reporting for duty ma'am!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    I'm turning 70 on November 8. We will be at
    CTI Nov. 10-24. We will be celebrating the event pretty much all the time we are there. I have a slightly used birthday suit that I will be wearing on TI. I don't have many other social engagements that are anywhere near as much fun as CTI.

richie
    LOL slightly used. I love it.

I'm getting married on my birthday on April 17th at CTI!!! Was looking forward to some great b-day drinks but just found out I'm expecting!!! Hopefully the morning sickness will be gone by then and I'll be able to fit into my wedding dress which I bought a long time ago!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast