Default Valentines Day 2010 @ CSS

Does anyone know if CSS does something special for Valentines Day? Just curious. Only 29 more wake ups until we leave We are so excited for our first Couples trip. What a great way to spend our 25th anniversary

Hi!
    My husband and I will also be celebrating our anniversary on Valentine's Day at CSS, and it will also be our first trip to CSS! We are former Oregon residents and relocated to Florida last year. We arrive on Feb.11 and depart on Feb. 16. We hope we get to meet you! Please look for Suz and Karl!

We are counting the days!

Hey Suz! What part of Oregon did you live in? We will arrive on the 10th and leave on the 18th. Our anniversary is actually on the 15th. We look forward to meeting you both. Can you post a picture or email one to us so we know who to be on the look out for? My email is kiffnor (at) yahoo (dot) com

I'm so jealous! By the time we left last year we felt like friends with all the people, we posted pictures for at least eight months It's what makes the trip so much fun. We just knew so many people from all the postings. Have a great time you will love CSS. We will be back there in September.

Hello!
    I'm an Oregon native--born in Portland and my husband is a Kansas City, MO transplant. We lived in Hillsboro before we moved to Orlando last year--I got a great new job so the family relocated. I will try to post a pic!

Take Care!
    Suz

Just booked our first trip to any resort! Be at CSS from 2/12-2/16. Will be short but should be memorable. Celebrating our 10 anniversary a bit early. But we will be there on my wife's b-day and Valentine's Day. Can't beat that, huh? That birthday suit should come in handy. First time for AN, but ready!

Will and Stacie

Forgot to mention,we'll be getting in late on Feb 12...10-11 pm. Where can we take the AN plunge late that evening to beat the rush? Might as well shed the clothes ASAP and get this party started.

Will and Stacie

We arrive on the 14th. Leaving on the 19th. Celebrating 20 years.

We arrive on the 13th and leave on the 20th. Can't wait.