Hybrid View

Default CSA Breakfast in Room

I saw on another thread that you can get continental breakfast in your room as CSA but I am curious as to why they don't say that on the web page for CSA. They do for CN and CSS. I guess I'm still a little skeptical, can anyone else confirm that they do offer this? It was always a great part of our day on previous trips to CN & CSS.

It's in the FAQs:
    Do you offer room service?

All four resorts offer continental breakfast in room. Just fill request card (located in your rooms’ information folder) and place it on the outside door knob the evening before.

Couples Sans Souci: full room service from 6am to 11pm.

Couples Negril: for guest staying in Garden Suites or Beachfront Suite special in-room dining menu is offered. Dinner can be served between 6:30pm and 9:00pm and must be ordered one day in advance.

It does seem logical that it should also be under the dining - breakfast section though. But it IS in the FAQs and I have physically seen the order cards hanging on the doors at CSA on every trip, and seen it delivered to rooms (never taken advantage of it myself).

the room delivered breakfast is good, usually delivered around the time you request. you cant get an extensive selection but if you want to just relax in your room and drink coffe, milk etc and snack on some pastries or fruit its all you need.

Well worth doing if only for the coffee. We tend to order coffee (& maybe some other bits - well we are on holiday!!) & then have proper breakfast later.

The continental breakfast at CSA delivered to your room is very good! We had that one morning before we left for an outing as we wouldn't have time to have a proper breakfast.

Default coffee pot in room?

This will be our first trip to CSA, 1/31 - 2/7........all other resorts I've been to in Jamaica have had coffee pots in the room. I haven't seen anything listed about that for CSA? Did I miss it? We will be in a BFVS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    This will be our first trip to CSA, 1/31 - 2/7........all other resorts I've been to in Jamaica have had coffee pots in the room. I haven't seen anything listed about that for CSA? Did I miss it? We will be in a BFVS.
    We had a small coffee pot in our room but never used it...always had coffee and pasteries delivered to our room instead.
    Keep in mind that our delivery was pretty hit or miss. It was never on time except for the one time that we were 5 minutes late from our run (go figure). The next day they didn't deliver at all. We did leave this on our comment cards when we checked out.
    With all of that said, we did enjoy the delivery service...just wish it was a little more structured

Thanks for all the responses about the in-room coffee pot........we've got 18 days to go, then Paradise! First time at CSA, but everything I've been reading on the MB tells me we will love it!

Thanks to all.

We have stayed at CSA on two vacations - what we did was just order coffee and juice to the room (or Mimosas to be really decadant), and then have the rest of your breakfast in the dining room.

Nothing quite like sipping champagne and OJ while looking out over the Ocean from your balcony ! Ahhh...

I think I remember pots in the room but we didn't use it. The breakfast room service at csa isn't alot. You can get fruit, cereal, juices, pastries and that's about it. It's nice to have anyway whether you want all of it or just some coffee. It can scare you when they bang on the door in the morning if you're sleeping. Most days they would set it on the porch and go away. Some days they knocked until you came to get it.

We got it everday around 8. Then got dressed and had a real breakfast after waking up.

The in-room coffee pot offers the opportunity to make a variety of teas (all kinds of herbal and caffeinated teas) as well as brew decaf and caffeinated coffee....there is powdered creamer and sugar/substitute. But nothing beats that fresh brewed JABLUM!!!

We had the continental breakfast delivered to our room most days and it was always on time. Never used the coffee pot but I do remember one being there.

Ge - we will be there at the same time. It is our second trip to CSA. We love it and so will you! Have a great vacation. CSA is paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachseeker View Post
    Ge - we will be there at the same time. It is our second trip to CSA. We love it and so will you! Have a great vacation. CSA is paradise!
    As in the game Marco Polo......we'll call out "Beachseeker" and wait to hear "Ge" (or visa versa)

We tried the coffee pot..but it is so much easier to have BM coffee delivered