Default How very strange

Just been looking at the prices for Couples resorts for people booking from the US and find it amazing how much more expensive CN is compared to CTI.
    The strange thing is that in the UK with our tour operators the price for the 2 resorts are almost identical, literally just a few £'s more for the same time and weeks.
    I had a look at the prices because i kept reading on the message board how much cheaper CTI was.
    When booking to go to CTI this year (visited CN last year) it had nothing to do with the price that we decided to try CTI as it was only £10 (about 16$) cheaper for the full duration of 14 nights. How strange is that???

It is strange, I am also looking at booking CTI and, booking from Canada, it much less than CN or CSA. CSS seems to be in the middle.

Hope you have a great vacation at CTI!

Thanks Calm, we are really looking forward to it. I just hope we enjoy it as much as CN.

Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
    It is strange, I am also looking at booking CTI and, booking from Canada, it much less than CN or CSA. CSS seems to be in the middle.

Hope you have a great vacation at CTI!
    ....That's what I saw as well. CSA was quite a bit more expensive than CSS.