Thread: Just Booked CSA

Default Just Booked CSA

We are going 11/16 to 11/21, this is our first time staying at a Couples resort. Going for hubby's 50th b-day, Very excited.

Di

You think you are excited now....just wait, you have no idea. I just booked my tenth trip home to CSA and I think I'm more excited than trip #1. Either you'll have a nice vacation with some pretty beach pictures or you'll be hooked with CSA taking a part of your heart and a little jamician vibe running through your veins. More than likely the second part will happen and you'll be addicted for life. What a treat you have in store......

You might have made a big mistake...you will want to keep coming back!!

We went for my hubby's 50th birthday in October 2009 and we both loved it! We are going back in April, 2010! During our vacation I commented on how relaxed he seemed, and he looked the most relaxed I had seen him in our 20 years of marriage. His reply was, it was the most relaxed he had been in his 50 years of life!

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrrrrrrr View Post
    You think you are excited now....just wait, you have no idea. I just booked my tenth trip home to CSA and I think I'm more excited than trip #1. Either you'll have a nice vacation with some pretty beach pictures or you'll be hooked with CSA taking a part of your heart and a little jamician vibe running through your veins. More than likely the second part will happen and you'll be addicted for life. What a treat you have in store......
    Boy....you couldn't have nailed it better. We went for our first time in November, 2009 and I thought I was excited before, but now I know what it is like and missing it is even worse than being excited about it. I don't think a day goes by where I don't look at the pictures we took or someone's on line here just to get a fix. My love is CN, but the same feelings still apply. It's a fixture in my heart now. Can't wait for this November to go back..and stay longer this time too.

You are going to have the most romantic and relaxing vacation you have ever had. CSA ROCKS!