Default The best rooms at CTI

Will be staying at CTI from January 17th-31st and I am wondering which room to request. We want something that has an amazing oceanview. Thanks for the help!

All of the Deluxe and Premier Ocean, as well as the Ocean suites have a front and center view of the ocean. So book anyone of those and you'll be very happy! I'd be happy to send you our pics or the resort map if that helps (amy.welch@hotmail.com). We always book the Deluxe.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default Deluxe Ocean East or West ??

We are booked into CTI for a week in early March (Woo hoo !!). Tough choice....we have been at CSA twice and loved it so we are rolling the dice a bit with the change - the boards helped answer lots of questions !

One more bit of advice please - The Deluxe Ocean rooms are in the East and West blocks....any preferences folks would share ?

We like to watch the sunset or ocean from our balcony with a drink before dinner, and my wife is a light sleeper, so quieter is better.....

Based on that, what should we request for a room preference ?

(I know they aren't guaranteed - but asking is a good first step ).

We just returned from CTI and we were in block 4 room #4411, Deluxe ocean view. We had a great view of the ocean and tower island. It was also away from the nightly entertainment so we never had a problem with noise. Great room!

The Deluxe and Premier Ocean are great. The suites are even better.
    Irie Mon