Default How do you get rid of the side stuff on the MB?

When this board first came out, someone had posted a way to make a bookmark of the MB without all the side stuff. A few months back, my bookmark doesn't work and I am just getting around to asking how to get rid of the side stuff.

Please post if you can help me!!

Scroll all the way down and on the bottom left there i a pull-down tab. Select CMBMobile instead of CMBHome.

Go all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the drop down that says "CBHome". Select "CBMobile" and the side distractions will be gone!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

tami&jason...if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you should see a box reading "--CMBhome" at the bottom left. Switch it to "--CMBmobile" and the side stuff should go away.

scroll to the bottom of the page and select cmb mobile. it should say cmb home when you first see it. There is a drop down menu.
    GREANJAC

Default Tah Dah

Quote Originally Posted by greanjac View Post
    scroll to the bottom of the page and select cmb mobile. it should say cmb home when you first see it. There is a drop down menu.
    Worked like a charm !

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Thank you, i will try to remember this!