Thread: Security at CSS

Default Security at CSS

This is probably a silly question, but I was wondering how security is at CSS. We have been to CSA 4 times and this is our first time going to CSS in March.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by maryella View Post
    This is probably a silly question, but I was wondering how security is at CSS. We have been to CSA 4 times and this is our first time going to CSS in March.
    Thanks.
    relative to what? care to be a lil more specific? and it may be easier to answer with th precision you seek.
    Minimally the rooms have safes and doors with locks.

Default security at CSS

At CSA there were security guards walking the grounds in the evening. Just wondering if CSS does the same.
    Thanks

Default Maryella

There are a few security guards around the property at night, mostly near the swimming pools, I think they are mainly there to make sure no one drowns. Unlike CSA, CSS is not on a public beach so there is not as much public access to the resort as you would have at CSA. We have always felt very safe and secure at CSS and will quite often leave the balcony door open in the evening instead of leaving the ac on.
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

I never noticed and guards roaming the grounds. that's not to say there were none. However, unlike CN, CSS is on a private beach. No one is on the resort without being a guests, or with a pass/or permission. I never felt "unsafe" at any time on the resort. Relax, and have a great time. You are safe.
    Linda

Maryella,

CSS has security on the beaches to prevent against someone entering the resort from there. We found that out one night when we went to SSB to relax in a hammock by the ocean and found a secuity person sitting in the lifeguard stand keeping watch. We've seen security around the main beach in the evening also. You will feel secure.

Bart & Bug

Default security at CSS

Thanks to all of you!

Also the front and rear entrances to the resort have people on guard.

Yes, the way CSS is set up, it's largely inaccessible except through the front entrance or by coming across the river via SSB, and both of those points are consistently guarded. We have also seen the occasional security guard walking the grounds. I have never felt unsafe. I hope you have a fantastic vacation.