Default restaurants are CTI

From reading the posts on the message board, I get the impression that one of the restaurants at CTI is buffet style. Is this correct? Which restaurant is it, and is it buffet for all meals, or just breakfast and lunch? Also, are the menus that are posted on this website pretty accurate? Last year, we went to CSS, and a lot of the menus there were quite different than what was posted on the website. Thanks for your help...76 days to go!

The Patio is the buffet and it offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Veranda is sit down, but no reservations needed. 8 Rivers is the Gourmet and is reservations also it is closed on Monday for Repeaters' Dinner and Bayside is Thai and you need reservations for it. We have never had problems getting reservations even if we waited and booked the morning of when we wanted to go. I haven't looked at the menus on the website so I can't answer that question. The menus do vary and a menu is posted for the restaurants is posted on the activity board each day--not sure if it's late at night or early morning, as I can't remember. There is also the Pool Grill that is open from like 11-dinner, then about 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. for burgers fries, snacks etc. They also have a soda fountain where you can get self serve soft drinks and refill your water bottle. Self serve tortilla chips, cheese and salsa. The Veggie bar is by the beach. Not sure of the hours but they do smoothies, sweet potato chips and various hummus dips. I would get the chips & dip to take to the grill and have with my burger.
    Vicky

The patio, while being self serve at night usually has a carvery station, a pasta bar and made to order pizza's, which are all very good.

yes, sample menus online are very accurate, but keep in mind, it is just a sample. There are more choices available in addition to what's posted online. Food at all restaurants is excellent so no worries. Don't forget, you can also go to more than one restaurant each night for dinner if you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by MyHomeIsCTI View Post
    Don't forget, you can also go to more than one restaurant each night for dinner if you choose.
    Funny you should mention that. While we were there last year, a couple sitting near us while waiting for their entre, one of the went to the buffet for the lobster. They were getting lobster in the Veranda also, but wanted it from the buffet also as it was prepared differently.
    Vicky

Default I thought....

Just from looking at the CTI info page, I thought the Patio had a'l cart menus some nights,

"Your source for Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. The Patio pleases both your palate and spirit with buffet and a’l carte menus. Open from 6:30PM to 9:30 PM and closed Monday and Saturday.
    No reservations required."

Is it always buffet?

Where can I find these menu's posted online?

Quote Originally Posted by nikki.josh_Kwajkid View Post
    Just from looking at the CTI info page, I thought the Patio had a'l cart menus some nights,

"Your source for Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. The Patio pleases both your palate and spirit with buffet and a’l carte menus. Open from 6:30PM to 9:30 PM and closed Monday and Saturday.
    No reservations required."

Is it always buffet?
    They usually have a carving station at each meal on the Patio, but I don't remember ever seeing a menu or having staff serve food beyond bringing drinks.
    Vicky