Default Recommendation???

We are getting married this April and looking to go to a Couples Resort for our Honeymoon. We loved CN but were just there in November for my daughter's wedding and would like to try one of the other Couples Resorts, just for a difference. So, what would the members here recommend? Keep in mind, we are both in our 60s,and do like laying on the beach.

We are Joy and Jonas, we are 64 and 51 and we were married @ CSA on 2/27/09. It was awesome, the most beautiful and romantic time of our lives. Here is a link for our pics. We highly recommend CSA, it you would like details about CSA and our wedding (it was just the 2 of us) you can email me @joycowles1@yahoo.com
    http://www.xoopit.com/s/20xvoiqjl2oc6ygj8yek

Honeymoon.......CSS...Couples Sans Souci

Not doubt about this to me..CSS is so romantic and beautiful.

CSS...Couples Sans Souci...Oh,how I do love typing these words.

Hugs

CSS! Tommywommy couldn't be more correect!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

If you loved the beach in Negril, be aware the Ocho Rios (CTI and CSS) beaches are not the same. If you want that same caliber of beach (you said you were beach people), CSA's your best bet.

We have been to CSS and CSA, both are great. Since you've already been to Negril, why not try CSS. The other posters are right it is beautiful. If you get a room in one of the buildings on the cliff, the views are amazing.

TW

Keep saying that and Ms Karen will hide all the grapefruit!

The beach is awesome at CSA. If you like laying on the beach then you need to try Couples Swept Away. The resort is village like with lots of different types and ages of people. There are tons of restaurant and bar choices. The rooms are classic Caribbean with lots of wood and white linens. We just love CSA. It RCOKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    CSS! Tommywommy couldn't be more correect!
    .....Thanks for the reply. You're the 2nd to recommend CSS. This was where my daughter wanted to get married. So, this is a question. When she was looking into this place, her agent said there was a lot of walking and climbing of steps at this resort. I have a bad knee, so she ruled CSS out for CN. Even though we had a 3rd floor room, and it's 36 steps; no regrets about CN. But for us, would like some place different than where we were just this past November. Back to the question; how much walking and steps do we have to worry about? Note, I am reasonably mobile. Thanks again for the reply, and any info you wish to share.

Art & Linda

Art and Linda.
    I am a 63 year young,out of shape and overweight man..The stairs at CSS had me worried also prior to our first trip..I never had a real issue with any steps or stairs..The first couple of days,I walked slow and stopped every so many feet..Each stopped allowed me to view a different and beautiful scene.After two days,I got around like a monkey..CSS does have a shuttle van that you can call for,it's quick,and will take you WHERE EVER you wish to go.

I am so excited you are thinking about CSS..CSS is just the cat's meow.

PLEASE..GO.RELAX.ENJOY CSS and have a Salty Dog for me...Ruff Ruff
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:24 PM.

We've been to both CSS and CSA.

CSS is what everyone says here. It is gorgeous but it does have a lot of steps. Since you like to lie on the beach (we do also) I would recommend CSA. The beaches of CSS can't compare to the beaches at CSA.

CSA if you love beaches.
    CSS if you want room service.
    These are the two differences of the properties in my opinion. Both are incredibly romantic and either would make a wonderful honeymoon.
    Congrats!