Default Question about updates/upgrades recently

Hello everyone,
    My wife and I just planned our second trip to CSA for this April and wanted to know what upgrades or updates have gone one that anyone has noticed for over the past two years. We were there in March of 2008 for our honeymoon and they were upgrading some of the rooms. Any thoughts or information would be appreciated.

Travis

Over the last year and a half, there has been an ongoing rennovation of the Atrium Suites, which are probably complete by now.

As well, the Palms structure was recently refurbished and rennovated, and was supposed to be complete in December. I've not noticed any word that this was completed, other than a comment that there were no real changes to it.

I'm guessing that the original Gardenview Suites are next on the slate for rennovation at SweptAway...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

The Beachfront suites as well have been refreshed and the new bathrooms are just lovely. Gone is the pink tile, and in its place a lovely cool blue and a nifty square sink.

Also, I'm not sure if you would have experienced the new Spa in March 2008.... I'm pretty sure it wasn't complete then, but boy oh boy, it's pretty spiffy too.

Have a great trip! I'm jealous. You're two months ahead of me.

We just booked an atrium suite. Does anyone have a pic since they were updated? Thanks!

They look the same... rennovations were strictly cosmetic... things like new tile and fixtures in the bathrooms, new roof tiles and gutters, window trim, etc. The pictures won't change from what they were before... in other words, same as the website shows!
    Chris

Default Pool area

The new pool area last year was in need of painting and very worn looking for it being so new, does anyone know if this area was repainted?

Not sure, but I think it was part of the Palms rebuild, although perhaps Randymon or Seandymon can comment?
    Chris

greetings:

The Palms restaurant renovation is complete. The pool was painted. Rooms refurbished. Evryting is Irie and awaiting your return.

Couples Resorts

Thanks, Randymon!
    Chris