Default Booked our return to CSA!

Booked our return trip to CSA last night - May 22 - 31st! We were there this past May and fell in love with Couples. We had debated trying CTI or CN this time around but in the end wanted to come back to CSA. I honestly think I am more excited this time than last - I know what to expect now - and we can't wait to get there!

Christin

Looking forward to meeting you, rose... we'll be there the same week! Where you flying into MoBay from... maybe we'll be on the same flight...

C'mon, May!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hey there Chris! It will be good to meet you! You were so helpful last year while we made our plans. We fly out of O'Hare on the 8am flight.

May can't get here quick enough!

Awesome! We are going back for our second time this October. I'm more comfortable this time around because we have been there already. We love CSA. Have a blast!

Hey Christin - We will be at CSA May 16th thru May 23rd this year. How is the weather in May?

Hi MsTravelBug! When we went this past May, the weather was gorgeous! It did rain the first afternoon and next morning that we got there but it was warm and then cleared up for the rest of the trip. Days were in the high 80's and evenings, high 70's. It was perfect. You will have a wonderful time!

Musicalrose - High 80's in the days and high 70's at night = PERFECT!! Exactly why I choose May!!

Christin -

Did we not meet last year? That's a shame! If you're flying out of O'Hare, you're probably from Chicago Metro far SE Wisconsin... we're from the Fox Valley of Wisconsin.

I'm surprised we didn't make the hookup last year. We'll be sure to correct that this year!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Chris - if I remember correctly, you guys left the day we got there! We live in SW Michigan, about hour and half away from O'Hare. We did the park/sleep/fly package at a Holiday Inn about 4 miles from the airport. Very convenient! Look forward to meeting you and your wife. Just about 4 months away now. Woohoo!