Default still can't decide on room at CN

Were between the Deluxe Oceanview and the Deluxe Beachfront. After reading a lot of messages on these boards I think I'd like to stay in building 6 or 9. Are there Deluxe Oceanview rooms in those buildings or are those all the Deluxe Beachfront and Beachfront suites? Any help is much appreciated!

Building 9 is our favorite. We prefer the third level because you never hear anyone above you, and the view is very nice.

We were in a deluxe oceanview room in November. Like you, I thought I would want building 6 or 9 but waited til I got there to see what they gave us and whether we liked it. We were in building 8(8301) and it was absolutely perfect. Glad I waited and didn't set any expectations on it because I might have been disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by octbride View Post
    Were between the Deluxe Oceanview and the Deluxe Beachfront. After reading a lot of messages on these boards I think I'd like to stay in building 6 or 9. Are there Deluxe Oceanview rooms in those buildings or are those all the Deluxe Beachfront and Beachfront suites? Any help is much appreciated!
    You are stressing over nothing. All the rooms are the same and the veiws are almost the same. Just flip a coin and move on to more important things!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

To be honest I think that any room at CN is wonderful. Keep in mind that you can not book your building (sorry Cleversole) as the rooms are assigned when you check in. You can request a building, floor and/or room and they will try their best, but in the end it really won't matter. As I said all the rooms are wonderful.

Blondie, I know you can't book the building....I had meant to suggest that I was going to ask for it ahead of time and chose not to do so...it's actually better to wait anyway and see what you get. I had thought I had wanted building 6 or 9 but getting there and getting 8 when I checked in was great. Didn't mean to misspeak there.

Oh, I agree. I thought I needed to request a room but really and truly, it's best to let them give you a room. WE have had many different rooms in different buildings and loved them all.

Default to Octbride

Going back in a few weeks and we are hoping for building 8 again. Deluxe Oceanview, top floor is best for view. Last two trips we were lucky enough to get into 8 but everyone is right...... CN's rooms are all great. Let's be real......I would rather have a couple more days there, than spend more on my room. We've added an extra day this time and hoping every trip to add another! Whatever you decide, you will love it!

Just get a regular room. We spent more then half my time in the hot tub, on the beach, doing activities and drinking. haha
    Honeymoonin' at CN on January 3rd - 11th!

Most of the rooms in Buildings 6 and 9 are beachfront. Most of the ocean rooms are in Buildings 7 and 8.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by octbride View Post
    .....We were in Building #9 (9306) and my daughter had the same room but in Building #5 (5306). The view from building 9 was far better. BUT, they had easy access to the small pool and hot tub.

Are there three floors to each building? If you are on the second floor, can you hear noise above you?

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    Are there three floors to each building? If you are on the second floor, can you hear noise above you?
    There are three floors, and whether you'll hear noise above you depends upon how noisy the people above you are. We were in a first floor room one year and every morning were awakened by the loudest noises coming from the room above ours. It sounded like they were dragging the furniture from one end of the room to the other repeatedly.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Travelbug - we were on the 1st floor in building 5 the first yer we went to CN and the 2nd floor of building 9 the next 2 years. We never heard any noise above us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    There are three floors, and whether you'll hear noise above you depends upon how noisy the people above you are. We were in a first floor room one year and every morning were awakened by the loudest noises coming from the room above ours. It sounded like they were dragging the furniture from one end of the room to the other repeatedly.

Either that or they were having one hell of a time!!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Having a higher floor room may not exempt you from the possibility of noise from other rooms. We've had noisy rooms below us as well, though overall, noise from other rooms (above or below) has been very rare for us.

There was a woman (I assume) constantly click clacking across the tile floor in high heels in the room below us very early one AM. Normally I prefer to run the beach at sunrise but this was an excuse to hit it even before sun up. It was a great experience, so maybe I should thank the click-clacker after all.