Default HELP! Looking for a dress...

My husband and I are renewing our vows in April... We are getting married again on the beach and I can't seem to find the dress I have in mind anywhere!!!! It's simple really. .. I just want a white, strapless, informal dress. You would think this would be easy, but it seems to be impossible!!! Any suggestions as to where I can fine one????

I know that there are several, I went through this myself and will try and find my list for you. But one that comes to mind is PJ Max. They had some great dresses.

...Also, does anyone know what the weather is like in April? It was perfect in December... hoping for the same this trip!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJoel View Post
    My husband and I are renewing our vows in April... We are getting married again on the beach and I can't seem to find the dress I have in mind anywhere!!!! It's simple really. .. I just want a white, strapless, informal dress. You would think this would be easy, but it seems to be impossible!!! Any suggestions as to where I can fine one????
    ...where are you from? Try Mori Lee. I got married 5 years ago and found that she had some really nice informal dresses. Not sure what her more recent collections are like?
    Kris

We are from upstate NY... Thank you for all your help! Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for.

April's weather is perfect, it is one of the driest months of the year.....we renewed our wedding vows this past april. CN staff handled everything fantastically....my wife had the same problem as you, she wanted a white dress as well...lots of surfing the internet and going to every womens clothing store in a 50 radius of Indianapolis......good luck!

Thanks Ironranger! The search continues... I'm quite sure I've been on every dress website there is out there!!! I'll start looking locally this weekend, I'm sure it will work out.

12 weeks to go!!!!!!

We renewed our vows in November at CN and I went to David's Bridal for my dress. They had alot to choose from. I went with ivory and had to special order my dress and it took almost eight weeks to come in. So it's not too early to order if you need to special order your dress. They will do alterations once it comes in if needed and that only took a week to finish. Kelly

What about this or this or this?

Charmo,

After searching for such a long time I actually found the perfect dress and it was from Venus!! I never would have thought it, but it really is exactly what I imagined. Long, white, halter style straps...perfect! Thank you so much for your suggestion! 10 weeks to go!!!

Ooh - I love this white halter dress, but my guess is that it's pretty sheer.

All very nice... But I already found it! I'll try and post a picture soon... Thanks again for all your help!

Charmo..
    When are you going to CN????

We have only been to CN. I know we should try another resort but we fell so in love with CN! I can't think of any reason to go anywhere else! You really should give it a try, I highly recommend it!

Thanks again for all your help with the dress situation. If you want to see the one I ended up with, go to the venus link you sent me above and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. It's the long, white maxi dress with the halter straps... I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJoel View Post
    We have only been to CN. I know we should try another resort but we fell so in love with CN! I can't think of any reason to go anywhere else! You really should give it a try, I highly recommend it!

Thanks again for all your help with the dress situation. If you want to see the one I ended up with, go to the venus link you sent me above and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. It's the long, white maxi dress with the halter straps... I love it!
    I love it too! I didn't know if youwould because it wasn't strapless, but it's simple and stunning. You're going to look gorgeous!

Default Charmo... Here is the dress....

Not sure if it worked or not????

My dress is the $49.00 maxi dress. I was a little hesitant also about that style, as I was imagining a shorter dress but now that I have receivesd it, I love it! Fits great and it's perfect for the occassion.

We have never been bothered once on the beach in Negril. The vendors never approached us... The beach is amazing!!!