Default Yay! Just booked our second Couples vacation at CN!!

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Couples Ocho Rios in 2006 and had an amazing vacation and I have been dying to go back ever since but my husband likes to try new destinations each year so we have done Mexico, Dominica, and Disney World the last three years.

I finally convinced him to go back this year by going with CN since it is in Negril instead of in the Ocho Rios area. Just booked for July 17-24! I can't wait! Now I will spend the next 6 months haunting the message board to ramp up my excitement!

That's great! You are going to love the Negril side of the island. The beaches are the best. Have fun!

We had our honeymoon at COR also....almost 27 years ago and every five years returned until our 23rd and have been going to CN ever since. This will be our 7th trip to Jamaica (our 6th trip to a Couples Resort) One year we brought our two boys and stayed at a Family Resort in MoBay. Ever since then, the boys have wanted to return but it is "our place". I have a feeling when they find "the one", they will return to Jamaica. My husband and I have talked about going other places but we know we always have the BEST time at Couples and why chance it? Have fun in July! We booked this in April and have been counting down the days! And now it is almost here!

Keep your excitement UP.!!!!!!!
    CN..Couples Negril.I think you have chosen Couples #1 resort and this equates to Jamaica's #1 resort also.

CN's GM Karen Lanihan has put together a WORLD class staff that loves to please and spoil you.

CN's beach..To me CN's beach is "the" beach of Negril..Plenty of palm and seagrape trees..CN's beach is just like being on a south Pacific island..Yay you.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CN and have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:24 PM.