Hybrid View

Default prayers for Haiti

all of our thoughts and prayers for the people of Haiti in their time of trial. GOD BLESS THEM

What a sad situation in Haiti. Please donate to the Red Cross to help with the relief efforts. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the people affected.
    Were the tremors felt at any of the Couples resorts? Any damage to the island of Jamaica?

Haiti greatly needs our prayers and support. Also, pray for the missionaries who are there.

All of our prayers and hopes for a full recovery for the people of Haiti.

We felt nothing here in Negril.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Let me be the third Wisconsinite on this board to offer prayers and condolences to the Haitian people. I'm actively searching for an opportunity to get my boots on the ground there to apply my skills in any way possible... money is desparately needed, but I'm sure action is vital, also...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Prayers look to indeed be needed. Just saw a report on MSNBC that stated all hospitals have been destroyed or abandoned in the capital

Prayers and blessings to the people of Haiti. It truly is amazing how blessed my life is! I cannot even imagine what it must be like. I can't even imagine. . . .

Just watching on TV - truely dreadful

My thoughts and prayers are with all of them during this difficult time. So sad . . . .

My husbands best friends GF is from Haiti not sure if she has talked to her family or not but prayers go out to them all!

The people of Haiti are on our thoughts and prayers.

our thoughts and prayers go out to all on in Haiti.

Randy

It's times like this that we realize that our troubles are so small.. I'm so sorry for those affected by this. My heartfelt prayers (also from WI) are being sent that way!

More prayers from WI for our neighbors in Haiti. From our lips to God's ears. I can't even grasp how desperate the survivors must be feeling. God's blessing to them all.