Hybrid View

Default CN or CSA a win-win?

We have to make a quick decision. We've stayed at CN before but never CSA. It seems the buildings at CSA are not the big-block type buildings found at CN. Can anyone who has been to both give us an opinion? Or at least tell us what you think of the "villas" at CSA? We realize we can't lose either way.

we havent been to couples negril but from what we heard if you want a more romantic setting then go to CSA

Default Villas at Swept Away

The small Villa-style buildings at Swept Away are one of the main reasons why we chose this resort for our first visit to Couples three years ago, and why we haven't visited any of the other Couples Resorts on subsequent trips. I was considering Sans Souci for next month's visit but couldn't convince Marge to leave Swept Away (We love the Atrium Suites).Our only hope to see the other Fabulous Couples Resorts is to schedule two weeks in the future, where we can spend one week at Swept Away and one at CSS/CTI/CN. And you are correct-you can't lose either way.

The rooms at CSA are awesome! I personally like the suites better because there are no hallways, it feels more romantic...almost like you have your own little apt. The balconies are HUGE and the wood slats on the windows area nice touch. It is peaceful, romantic, and laid back.

We liked the feel of the rooms and buildings at CSA better than CN. They are much more like a bungalow style, unless you book the GreatHouse, which is more like a hotel (the doors open to a hallway). They are in smaller buildings throughout the property. You can see the difference when you look at the aerial view of CN versus CSA. I'd be happy to share our CSA rooms pics (amy.welch@hotmail.com). We stayed in an Ocean Verandah Suite.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    We liked the feel of the rooms and buildings at CSA better than CN. They are much more like a bungalow style, unless you book the GreatHouse, which is more like a hotel (the doors open to a hallway). They are in smaller buildings throughout the property. You can see the difference when you look at the aerial view of CN versus CSA. I'd be happy to share our CSA rooms pics (amy.welch@hotmail.com). We stayed in an Ocean Verandah Suite.
    ....We are strongly considering CSA for this trip, and would like seeing your pics. Look for mail from me as kaoc94. Thanks in advance.

One of the main reasons I love CSA is for the way the rooms are laid out. Since they are smaller blocks of building it's almost like it's you own private vacation home....doesn't feel like just a hotel room, it feels like "your" room.

I keep doing research every time I go to book vacation and just can't give up CSA. All of Couples is great...listen for one to call to you.

Listen and you will hear it.