Thread: dress code

Hybrid View

Default dress code

Hi
    Can anyone advice me if there is a dress code in the evening at CTI ,we are aware of a choice of bars and restraunts ,is it casual in some and more formal in others?

From the FAQs:

What is the dress code?

During the day normal summer and swimwear attire is appropriate.

Beach Grill:
    Swimwear is permitted.

Breakfast and Lunch:
    Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Shorts / t-shirts / flip-flops are most common.

Evening:
    Gourmet restaurants and repeat guest dinners: Semi-Formal – summer or cocktail dress and sandals, or skirt and nice top for women. Dress pants, khakis, shirts with sleeves and collar and dress shoes for men. Jacket not required. (Elegant dress sandals are allowed). Jeans, shorts, sneakers, flip flops are not permitted.

Other restaurants:
    Resort Casual - shorts with a nice shirt/blouse and sandals are allowed.

From the Couples brochure:

Be sure to pack lots of light and comfortable clothing—and remember to include a few nice items to wear at night! We like to think we’re pretty casual, but there are a few minor dress requirements. When dining in any of our restaurants—besides the laid-back Beach Grill—during the evening hours, we request that you keep your sneakers, shorts, t-shirts, and tank tops in your room. And while casual elegance is the preferred style at most of our restaurants, we request a slightly more upscale look at [the gourmet restaurant]. Men are asked to wear slacks, collared shirts, and closed shoes, while dresses, skirts, or dress pants are requested for ladies.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by rohojo View Post
    Hi
    Can anyone advice me if there is a dress code in the evening at CTI ,we are aware of a choice of bars and restraunts ,is it casual in some and more formal in others?
    pam ? can you assist this person
    ty
    btw pack your tux and make a statement ... ala bond

If you go to the Couples Tower Isle tab and go to the section describing each restaurant, it will list a dress code if one has one above the norm. I just checked and it seems 8 Rivers has one.

Other than that, the general dress code is in the FAQs:
    What is the dress code?

During the day normal summer and swimwear attire is appropriate.

Beach Grill:
    Swimwear is permitted.

Breakfast and Lunch:
    Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Shorts / t-shirts / flip-flops are most common.

Evening:
    Gourmet restaurants and repeat guest dinners: Semi-Formal – summer or cocktail dress and sandals, or skirt and nice top for women. Dress pants, khakis, shirts with sleeves and collar and dress shoes for men. Jacket not required. (Elegant dress sandals are allowed). Jeans, shorts, sneakers, flip flops are not permitted.

Other restaurants:
    Resort Casual - shorts with a nice shirt/blouse and sandals are allowed

We just came back from CTI and the dress code is as stated on the FAQ's. Mostly 8 Rivers has the most strict dress code. It was my favorite of all the restaurants! Don't let the dress code keep you from going. The food, atmosphere, and our sever was terrific!

At Bayside and Verandah I wore a dress and my hubby wore nice shorts, collar shirt, and casual slip on shoes.

Great work folks!! as usual Pam was spot on TY . It is also refreshing to see more boarding picking up in the even Pam may not be avail.
    Again nice work folks.

Quote Originally Posted by rohojo View Post
    Hi
    Can anyone advice me if there is a dress code in the evening at CTI ,we are aware of a choice of bars and restaurants ,is it casual in some and more formal in others?
    ....I noticed when we were at CN in November that MOST of the women wore dresses or skirts. And that Most of the men wore slacks and button up shirts. This, regardless of the restaurant.