Hybrid View

Default CSA - Garden Verandah Suite- iPod dock?

We will be at CSA in Feb. I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I searched and couldn't find specific information.

Does anyone know if the CSW rooms in the Garden Verandah Suites have iPod docks?

Thanks in advance!

this is the exact room description for the Garden Verandah Suite

Garden Verandah Suites
    Rooms With A View Of Lush Tropical Gardens. All Rooms Air Conditioned With Ceiling Fan, King Bed, Private Shower And Bathtub, Telephone, Digital Cable Lcd Tv, Ipod-Mp3 Docking Station, Blow Dryer, Safety Deposit Box, Stocked Minibar. Verandah With Sofa Chairs And Table. Nightly Turndown Service. Each Block Has 12 Suites Which Are Located On 1st, 2nd And 3rd Floor.

There ya go Hope that helps out!!

We were just home from there in December and stayed in a Garden Verandah Suite. Are room DID come with an Ipod dock!
    Have fun!

As far as we know, all Couples rooms in all four locations now have am/fm radio/alarm clock/ipod docking station units.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We stayed in one that had an IHOMe style dock. I have an itouch and it worked great. Played music in the room the entire time I was there. I think the maids liked my selections. Very extensive reggae selections.