Thread: July 1st-15th

Default July 1st-15th

Hey, we are a young norwegian couple going to CSA for the first time in july, and are wondering if there are any other young (25-30s) couples going at the same time??

Hope to meet some nice people there!

Birte

We are not as young as you guys but you'll find nothing but nice couples at CSA. We will be there the 3rd thru the 13th. We are Allen and Sharon and you should feel free to say Hi.

Hi Allen and Sharon.

I'm sure you are right. We are so excited about out trip!! I see that many people come again and again, so there must be something special about this place
    Can't wait to find out what that is.

Hope to see you there.

Birte and Øystein

Hello,

We will be there from the 10th July, aged 27 and 29. It will be our first time here. We are actually getting married on the 16th July.

Be nice to meet some people while we are there.

Vikki and Leo

Hey.

I'm glad to hear that there will be someone there thats our age. Not that I dont think we will get along with people that are a little older than us.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

See you there

Birte&Øystein

Hey,
    My husband and I are going to CSA for the first time July 1-8/2010. We are celebrating our 5th yr anniversary. We are 31.Looking forward to meeting some friends there.

See you soon.
    Tammie & Len

Only 66 more days to go. Can't wait..

Oh, and let's cross our fingers that there will be no more volcano incidents preventing the airlines from flying in to jamaica!!!

Hubby and I will be at CSA from June 30 thru July 6! This will be our second trip to CSA!
    Mary & Mitch

We will be there from July 3rd until July 11th. I just turned thirty and my husband will be 27.

Age is NOT an issue in JAMAICA! We have partied with 25 year olds and also had a blast last year with a couple that was like 55!! Last year I thought there was a huge varity of ages! Age is only a number.

Well my husband and I will be there July 2-6 and we are over 30 but still very nice people who still have lots of life left. I will be celebrating my birthday there. Hope to see you there.

Hey Bday girl we are over 40 and can sometimes out do our 25 yr old friends!! Ha Ha.... We are ready to celebrate your B Day with Ultimate Chocolate at the Piano Bar!! Hopefully he is there the night of your B-Day. I remember last year there was a night or maybe 2 that he had off. We should do that Cat cruise that afternoon to get the party started!!!

My wife-to-be and I will be there from July 5th to the 12th. It is going to be our first time at a Couples resort so we are very excited. We are in our mid 20's and look foward to seeing people there. Hopefully all this talk about putting minibars in all of the suites will be completed by the time we get there(Atrium suite here we come).

We booked the atrium suite as well. Cheaper room equals longer stay

I have noticed that most people recommend the more expensive rooms, but I guess the beach and the sun is the same no matter what room you are in.. Haha

Only 46 more days to go!!

Although I think it would be nice to have a BFVS and wake up with a view of the ocean every morning, I personally can't see spending all that extra money. You are really in the room to change, shower and sleep. Thats it. All rooms at CSA are within a minute walk to the ocean. 44 DAYS and counting!!

my hubby to be and I will be there...see you guys around the pool! 40 days until we leave!

We will be there celebrating our honeymoon July 12-22nd. The hubby is 30 and I will be 30 in August. Will be nice to meet other couples and have some fun and relaxation.

My husband and I will be there for the week of July 5th celebrating our
    3rd wedding anniversary. I am 25 and he just turned 30 and we are looking forward to meeting new friends! See you all there.
    ~Jen

My husband and I will be there celebrating our 20th anniversary July 9th - 16th. We are 44 and 45 but mentally we are still in our 20's. Can't wait to get there I am sooooo excited and can't focus on anything else, hopefully I won't get fired for daydreaming