Thread: October at CSA

Default October at CSA

We just booked our trip to CSA for October. Wish it were tomorrow!

When will you be there? We arrive on the 30th. Seems like forever.

We will be there thru the 6th of October. It is our second trip and we can't wait. Getting away from three small children and going to CSA is paradise. When will you be there?

We're there the last week of October every year. Watch for the posting for the Jerk Tour.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

if you are going during the weekend before Columbus Day you will get to attend one major Par Ta. Both of the Negril Resorts have their Anniversary parties that weekend. we went last year and it was, as Ultimate would say, off the hook.

Randy

Fawnridge when do you do the Jerk Tour that sounds like fun.

Ricky doesn't do the jerk tour until I get there, or he's in big big trouble.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

october cant come soon enough we will be there from sept 28th till sometime after anniversary,see you all in a little bit

My husband and I will be at CSA arriving October 30th too! We are excited and I can't seem to stop researching, looking at pics, etc. It seems like a LONNNNNNG ways away...but everyday, I'm packing in my head!!! lol Hope to see you there!

My husband and I will be there Sept. 24th to Oct. 2nd! We are counting the months, days, minutes!! We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. It has been 5 years since we have been in Jamaica and this is our first trip to Couples.

Hi All,

We are Rich and Antonia and we will be celebrating our 20th Anniversay this year, Fawnridge (Karen and Ricky) will be our best people at our vow renewal, we encourage all to attend. Ricky still, and I repeat, still, does not do a jerk tour without me , Antonia, in attendance. By the way, BOURBON BEACH RULES.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by aj View Post
    Fawnridge when do you do the Jerk Tour that sounds like fun.
    Probably, Wednesday, October 27, 2010. For details on the Jerk Tour, check out the thread on the Meet Up At Couples - CSA page for April.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Vinny & Holly will be there Oct 16-23 - first trip to Jamaica!

Hello all, we will be there Oct 21 - 28, 2010. This will be our first trip to Couples CSA. We'll have to look up the Jerk Tour.

We will be at CSA October 27-November 3 2010 for our weddingmoon. I hate that it looks as though we will miss out on the Jerk Tour. Glad to final see some of the faces that will be vacationing with us. Looking forward to fun in the sun!