Default next trip dilemma

OK, while having a drink last night and talking about our trip, we decide maybe we can swing it financially and go again this year. Our travel dates would be (12/27-1/02), we know there is no published savings due to the time we have to go and our room category, so our question is what would you do, book now and how would you or just wait? Thanks for any suggestions, advice, etc.

You are not likely to get any discounts during that time as it is a Holiday period. Maybe early booking discount but not much else. Just my thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by louieandsusie View Post
    OK, while having a drink last night and talking about our trip, we decide maybe we can swing it financially and go again this year. Our travel dates would be (12/27-1/02), we know there is no published savings due to the time we have to go and our room category, so our question is what would you do, book now and how would you or just wait? Thanks for any suggestions, advice, etc.
    You can always book now, and if I'm not mistaken, if a better deal comes up during the time window of your stay later on down the road, Couples will tender that better rate. Not 100% sure about this but I think that's the case.

And of course you can always hang around each Wednesday in anticipation that a Couplicious deal will strike during those dates you have in mind, especially if you're not tied to any one particular resort.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

If you book with the resort you can always change if a better deal comes up.