Has anyone ever gone off-site to use an outside photographer, therefore avoiding the on-site fee?

I know there are a few great photographers (stacy clark for example) and figured, isn't there a near-by beach that is safe to walk to (off couple's grounds) where she could meet us for free?

The reason I'm considering this is I think we are going to have a very private wedding ceremony. Exchanging our commitment and rings. just the two of us. no minister/officiant. I don't feel the need to make it "Legal" in Jamaica. As, it is no more real to me either way. If we decide to eventually make it legal, we'll go to the courthouse when we get back to the states (for a number of reasons, taxes a big one, it will penalize us financially to be legally married).

So, theoretically, could we get dressed in our resort room (we're staying at CSS) and then go somewhere for our self-made ceremony, and have a photog meet us there to take pictures of us exchanging vows and then some after-shots (trash the dress, etc.)??