Default ROOMS AT CSS...deluxe ocean VS ocean view suite

I am thinking of going to CSS in march...I have been to CSS before 4 years ago but since then they have done some renovation...however...I stayed in the beachfront room...didn't like it because it was too noisy..I was thinking of trying the deluxe ocean or oceanview suite room...the difference is the deluxe ocean doesnt have a balcony but the room is beautiful and the view is better...and the price is $200 more for the oceanview suite.does it really make a difference to have a large balcony with a few chairs? HELP!!!!

It depends - we like the balcony because early each morning I have my coffee out there while hubby still sleeps. But if you don't spend much time on a balcony, then it wouldn't be a big deal to not have one. We always book a cheaper room since we hardly spend any time it, so the same could be said for a balcony.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicanprincess View Post
    I am thinking of going to CSS in march...I have been to CSS before 4 years ago but since then they have done some renovation...however...I stayed in the beachfront room...didn't like it because it was too noisy..I was thinking of trying the deluxe ocean or oceanview suite room...the difference is the deluxe ocean doesnt have a balcony but the room is beautiful and the view is better...and the price is $200 more for the oceanview suite.does it really make a difference to have a large balcony with a few chairs? HELP!!!!
    Spend the $200 and get the balcony - you might be surprised and spend more time than you think on it. We spend mornings having room service breakfast and evenings just relaxing - enjoying the views.
    ... it keepsh me shane

thanks alot...my boyfriend said the same thing...he wants the ocean view with the balcony...you both have great points...but i like the morning breakfasts rooms service on the balcony though...sounds GREAT!!!...