Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Need prayers!!

Through God nothing is incurable!!!!!!! Will be continuing with the prayers.

Bonnie and Mike

When I was having chemo last year, there were a lot of people who had chemo to keep the cancer at bay. A lot of these people had been doing this for years, hopefully something like this will help your husband x

Hi Kim - Sending Prayers And Hugs!!!
    Art xo Francine

I am very sorry to hear that. We will pray for a miracle though!

Im so sorry about your situation. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Hang in there to quote Bob Dylan "The only thing I knew how to do was to keep on keeping on like a bird that flew"

Many prayers are coming your way!
    Eileen

Prayers, of course and the comfort that only God can provide. Wendy & Sal Randazzo

I am sorry Kim. have you heard of Caring Bridge? It is a web site that you can use to keep friends and family updated on your husband's progress. It is a way to get messages to all without getting overwhelmed, and a one stop place for people to support you. A friend of mine is in treatment for melanoma and says this site has helped a lot. She uses it to update us and make requests when she needs help.

Prayers, Jen

Default Be wise

Keep your faith in God and don't neglect searching for alternative treatment. I have read of vitamin c therapy that has been used for lung cancer.

Kim, please email me at wistle@hotmail.com My husband too has lung cancer, and it sounds like the kind of cancer that your husband has. I'd love to correspond directly with you if you'd like to email me. My prayers are with you both!

Kim, would you like to email me at wistle@hotmail.com? My Husband also has lung cancer, and it sounds like the same kind. You are in my prayers. Hugs!

Default need prayers

Hi there. My e-mail is ok to receive mail but not to send it. I tried to send you an e-mail but it might not work. My e-mail address is kim.robinson9@verizon.net. If you send me one I will try to answer on this web site. Kim Robinson

Kim, I DID get your email, did you get my reply?
    Sue

Default need prayers

Yes Sue I received your e-mail. I will try to send one to you when I get some time. Have a good day!! Kim

Kim, Nick and I send love and prayers to you and Wayne. All of the Couples family hold you both tightly in their arms.

Kim I will keep you and Wayne in my prayers and I have added your names to the prayer list at my church. Please remember that God is walking this journey with you.

Well, today Wayne had his first chemo treatment. We were there for 6 hours. So far no side effects, but we will pray that it stays that way. Thanks again to everyone for being here for us!! It means so much!! Kim Robinson

Default need prayers

So far no side effects from chemo. The only thing is he is really tired so I guess that would be a side effect. But we will be ok. I just hope that he doesn't get sick. I really need to go back to work, but I wish I could just stay home with him. Thanks again for all the concern and prayers from all of you!!! It means so much!! Kim and Wayne Robinson

Kim, I continue to pray for you and Wayne. Please know that we care about you and think of you often.

Default need prayers

Still no major side effects from chemo. The one thing that is going on is that he is getting more and more depressed. I just hate to see this. I don't know what to do. Hopefully this will get better in the future. Thanks for listening and praying . Kim

Dear Kim, Sending warm thoughts and prayers to you and Wayne.
    Art xo Francine

Default crittersitter

I am so sorry to hear of your husband's illness. Please take care of yourself, also. He needs you. I will pray for him.
    Sharon

Kim I am so sorry to hear about Wayne. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. I have also added you to the prayer list in my church.
    May God walk with you both.

Barry

Kim,

My mother is a two time cancer survivor. 5 years ago she had breast cancer, and made it. Then tragedy struck again about 7 months ago. She was diagnosed with non-hodgkins limphomia. She did the the chemo thing, and the radiation thing as well.
    One thing about chemo...is that it effects everybody differently. My mom didnt get depressed, at all, she stayed positive through the whole thing. We didnt think she was going to lose her hair, but by the 2nd treatment her hair was comming out in clumps, so my dad decided to shave it all off for her. It was really hard seeing her like that. She finished her treatments in november, and her hair is growing back like a weed. She goes for her next body scan I beleive in may, if it comes back clear she will be good to go. The mind is a powerful thing, be strong and supportive for him....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.....

Oh Kim,

I am so so sorry, thoughts and prayers are with you. One day at a time.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast