Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Need prayers!!

Kim...Peggy and I are so sorry to hear the latest news on Wayne..We will continue praying for him daily..

Special Hugs

Default need prayers

Hello everyone. I had to put Wayne back in the hospital on Fri. the 26th. He had fluid building up around his heart. They say it was from the chemo treatment. He had a procedure today to relieve the fluid. It was a success!! Very painful for him because they did not want to put him under because of his breathing. They used a needle to extract the fluid. They numbed the area and did it that way. Doc said it is a very dangerous procedure because they could accidently pierce the heart. Very scary!! But he made it through and is in icu until tomorrow. He is such a strong man and I love him soooo much!! Thanks again for being here for us!!! Kim Robinson

I just saw this thread Kim - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Take good care of yourself -

Kim, you and your best friend are such strong people. Your love keeps you strong. Nick and I continue to keep Wayne in our prayers. Hang in there.

I am still praying.

xoxoxo

KEEP FIGHTING! My mom was diagnoses in Oct. 2008 with incurable lung cancer and give 3-6 months to live. She had a lobe of her lung removed and did 9 months of chemo EVERY week. That damn near killer her on it's own, but she is CANCER FREE and alive and kicking. She was given no hope, told them she would fight until the end and she won! This is the SECOND time she has beaten the odds (first in 2000 with throat cancer and a terminal diagnosis because it had spread so much, but she had a total laryngectomy, tons of chemo and beat it them too!) We will praying for you!!!!!

All my prayers are with you both !!

I'm praying for you and your husband. Thinking of you often.
    Prayers,
    Erin

Hi Kim, Sorry to hear that Wayne is back in the hospital.... as you said he is putting up a good fight.... hoping that he is back home (if not already) very soon.
    Continuing to keep you both in our prayers.....
    Sending good thoughts and hugs your way.
    Art xo Francine

This prayer was sent to me today.....now I'm sending it to you both! God Bless !

May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears.. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered.. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God!

Default need prayers

Brought Wayne home on Wednesday the 3rd. He is very weak and still has another chem treatment. Thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers!!!!! It means soooo much to us. Kim Robinson

Kim...Peggy and I continue to pray and thank of Wayne and you daily.

Hugs

Hi Kim, Thinking of you and Wayne.... Sending Prayers and Good Wishes........ A & F

Kim

I haven't read this thread for a while, but catching up today I see that Wayne is home. That's Awesome. Even though he may still be weak, being at home is just about the best medicine he can get. Home with familiar surroundings and caring people. And having Wayne home is definitely good for you too.
    As unpleasant as this medical situation may be, it has just been made a whole lot better with Wayne being able to be at home. It will be nice to have each other.
    I know only to well how traumatic this type of situation can be for both the patient and their family. Continue to take it just one day at a time. Be there, in those moments as they unfold hour by hour, day by day. Everything else will take care of itself.

Richie

Dear Kim and Wayne...Peggy and I continue to pray for you two..

Hi Kim,

My name is Debbie. Since there are no recent posts by you, I can only hope and pray things are progressing with your husbands treatment.
    Greg & Deb
    St. Louis, MO
    CSA 04/24 thru 05/01

Default need prayers

I'm so sorry to say that Wayne is back in the hospital. He went in on the 18th of March. I'm sorry that I have not updated this until now. He has no appetite and his throat is really sore with Thrush. I am so concerned that he is not eating. They can't feed him through an Iv because all the nourishment would feed the cancer cells. But one good thing is that the ct scan showed that the tumors are shrinking. But it is so hard wathing him suffer. I hope that things turn around soon, so he can get stronger. Thanks again for all the prayers and concern. It means the world to us!! Kim Robinson

Kim...We are so sorry Wayne is having such a hard time.
    We will continue our prayers daily.
    Hugs

Default need prayers

I brought Wayne home today. He has a week at the most. I'm so sad and scared right now. My best friend is so sick. I am about to give up and I don't want to. I love him so much it hurts. I would trade places with him in a new york minute!! Thanks again for all the prayers and concern, It means so much more than you know. Kim Robinson

Dear Kim and Wayne, We are so sorry to hear this sad news, sending prayers and hugs to you both. Love, Francine and Art

Kim -
    My heart goes out to you and Wayne during this difficult time. If you haven't already, call your local Hospice immediately. They will help both YOU and Wayne through this time. Their support is invaluable. We used them twice last year, and honestly couldn't have made it through without them.

Blessings and prayers to you and Wayne.

Our hearts are breaking for you both as you walk this journey. May God provide you comfort & strength. Sincerely, Wendy & Sal Randazzo

Default Live each moment

Kim, it was heartbreaking to read your recent post...just broke down and cried... Been thru similiar situation with my dear sister and BF..2 years ago, she was only 45. Enjoy each and every second...Even if you think he may not hear...talk, remember, share and most of all hold. Reassure each other, you're both going to be ok. Although it is heart wrenching.

I pray you have family close to you during this time.
    Greg & Deb
    St. Louis, MO
    CSA 04/24 thru 05/01

Our Dear Kim...Peggy and I are so very sorry.Just so very sorry..We have Wayne,you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Special hugs our friend

You are in my prayers today.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast