Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Need prayers!!

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and Wayne.

Kim, I am so sorry for what you are going through. It is all of our worst nightmare as we get older. Please stay strong; we are all pulling for you and thinking about you. There is nothing in life that is worse than this. Stay strong for Rob and we are all here for you to help in any way we can.

Kim,

I am so sorry for you and Wayne. Be strong in your time of need!

Barry

Kim:

we have never met, but I have followed Wayne's journey through your updates. I am so sorry to hear that things have taken a turn for the worse.
    I will be adding you and Wyane to the prayer list in my churh tomorrow and we will continue to offer prayers for both of you this week.
    I will pray for Wayne and for God to give you strength to get through the days ahead. Please know that you are not walking this journey by yourself, many on this board are walking with you and God is definitely walking with you and will be your strength and support.

May God Bless both of you.

Barry

Kim I know how you feel having been in your position with other family members, but when it is your husband it is so frightening.Try to be positive, the mind really can help the body, ask him to keep fighting.I am so sorry for all the pain you are going through, give Wayne all the love you can, Elaine xx

Kim,
    My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. It took me 38 years to find my best friend and lover. It is moments like this that are reminders to love each day one at a time and not take things for granted. I want to say thanks to you for reminding all of us that every moment is presious!

Kim, I'm so sorry. You and Wayne are in my thoughts and prayers every day. It's good that you are able to bring him home and spend time with him there, rather than the hospital. I wish there was something I could do for you. I'm praying for both of your comfort and peace.

Default need prayers

Wayne passed on Saturday at 11:30 pm. I'm so lost and scared and miss him soooo much. Want to thank everyone for all the prayers and well wishes. Everyone has been so kind and caring. Love you all. Kim Robinson

Kim,
    We are so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself, and come to the message board when you need to talk. You have many people who care!

Oh... Kim. We are so very sorry to read this and for your loss. We, like so many others on this board, have not met. Thankfully, we're connected through this wonderful message board, ultimately Couples. My husband and I have prayed, kept tabs on Wayne's condition, and how you're doing as you've worked your way through one of life's most painful events. We totally understood all you & Wayne have been and are going through. Our dearest and best friend was diaganosed w/lung early January 2007 and went to heaven 3 months later. Pretty much a mirror image of Wayne's and your experience. We were helpless as we helped our friend and his loving wife, and walked the road... We could only support, cry, and just be there. No one is prepared for this kind of thing. We are saddened by your loss and will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers. May it be a comfort to you knowing Wayne is now resting and cancer free in the arms of our risen Lord & Savior. Respectfully, Sal & Wendy Randazzo

Dear Kim, We are so terribly sorry. Please know that you are both in our prayers and our hearts.

Kim,

Words can not express my feelings. I never met Wayne but I am sure he was a fine man and was taken from you far too soon. I wish I could give you a big hug.

Barry

Kim, Please accept my heartfelt condolences. I pray you have family to help you get thru these most difficult days. Although we are only "cyber" friends, I'm certain many here will also do what we can to help. Brian_Mendy could not have said it better, your thread and postings have reminded us all just how important each and every day is and to not take them for granted. You have touched many lives!

As Barry [bconn] said...God be with you, hold you and carry you during this time.
    Greg & Deb
    St. Louis, MO
    CSA 04/24 thru 05/01

Kim we have never but want to send my condolances. Praying that you rest yourself in the hands of God and know he is in a better place.

Bonnie and Mike Paradise

Dearest Kim, Our hearts are broken for you. Please accept our very deepest condolences.

God bless you

I am so very very sorry Kim. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. He remains with you always in your heart and in your very special memories. Memories are forever! One day at a time.

Kim,
    I'm so sorry. I lost my father to lung cancer 18 months ago. It's so difficult to watch someone you love go through that kind of pain. Although Wayne is in heaven, I can only imagine how alone you must feel right now. Please know how many of us care about you and are praying for you.
    Love,
    Erin

Nick and I continue to send our prayers to you and Wayne. God bless.

my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. please remember to take some time to take care of yourself....you have the love of your Couples family supporting you....

So sorry Kim, there is nothing anyone can say at the moment that will ease your pain and loss.Try to have someone with you for support, Wayne will always be with you in spirit, take care of yourself Elaine xx

God bless you

Kim, I've been following your posts, but never knew what to say to you. Wayne's cancer and your grief has affected me very deeply. I am sitting in a hotel in Bangor, Maine, and my husband and I fly out to CSA tomorrow morning.
    I usually suffer from travel anxiety, but this time, my anxiety has been eliminated. Perhaps it's because I have realized how blessed I am. My mind has not been focused on me... it's been on you and Wayne. My heart cries out to you, Kim.
    From the shores of CSA, I will pray for you and your healing heart. I will ask God to wrap you in His arms and dry your tears. I will scoop some Caribbean water in my hands, and let it fall through my fingers, and i will cry with you. I will hold the warm sand in my hand and remember that Wayne is no longer in any pain. I do this so that you will know how much you have affected me, and in some small way, I want to connect you and Wayne to CSA through my heart.
    A caring stranger,
    Dianne

praying God's strength is with you and your family.
    Dennis and Kim
    Missouri

I am so sorry for your loss. Know that you now have a guardian angel watching over you.

I wish I could give you a hug...but you are in my thoughts.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast