Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Need prayers!!

Today is the first real day of Spring - a day for rejuvenation and rebirth. I hope you can take some comfort from this on what I'm sure is such a difficult time.

My thoughts are with you.

You guy's are so caring and real. Does that make sense?? Thanks for the prayers today. It was a hard day, but at work I didn't say anything, so most people didn't know the pain I was in other than a few close friends. One love... Kim

The 27th is coming fast.

Thinking of you especially today Kim, take care and stay strong, Elaine x

Today will be a year since I lost my best friend. Still miss him as much as I did back then. This is so hard, but with the help of my couple's family and my other friends and family, I will gather strength and try to get through this. One Love, Kim

Kim...Our thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Hugs with love.

Tommy and Peggy

Dear Kim, Thinking of you today and always (but especially today).... so glad we had the opportunity to meet Wayne... Sending Prayers and Hugs xo
    Art xo Francine

Kim,
    I have not been on the mb for a very long time and just saw the heart breaking news. I am so sorry for your loss and wish there was something I could say or do to help ease the pain, I know there really isn't any words to help. All I can say is the pain does get easier (At 23 I lost a husband to brain cancer) But even when the pain eases they will always be in your heart and mind. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Hi Kim Are you OK? X

Default Sending thoughts and prayers your way

Dear Kim, I haven't been on the message board in a while. I know this has been a hard time for you and our hearts go out to you. Just know your husband will always be with you. He is your angel watching over you.
    Mary Ann

To everyone who read this thread. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have all been compassionate, caring , kind and above all very sweet. I really thank all of you from the bottom of my heart!! i am just starting to feel a little bit better. Still have bad days though. I just miss him with all my heart and soul. Part of me went with him when he passed. I will just continue to follow this thread and listen to all the advice you give. Thanks so much!!! One Love, Kim

Default surround you with angels

kim i pray that the lord touches you and your husband and surrounds you with angels and heals the pain and sicknes that you and your husband are fighting for health and life! hugs and kisses and sending love and prayers!

Keep in touch Kim x

Hello Kim, many people continue to think and pray for you! You are in my prayers and my children's prayers. True love transcends time and space.

Kristen

My couples family is the best!!! Thanks for all the prayers, concern and above all your kindness!! All of you are wonderful. One love, Kim

Hope you are OK and not too sad, take care x

Kim, You & yours continue to be in my thoughts & prayers. May God continue to put his loving arms around you as you grieve. Life is certainly a journey isn't it? Our life took a sudden turn this last December w/my Mom also being diagnosed w/small cell lung cancer. The doctors thought they could give her more time since the cancer was contained/had not yet hit her blood stream w/aggressive chemo & radiation. She was good w/that since she wanted as much time as possible with all of us, but especially with my sister since she was my sister's (non repaired spina bifida)primary care giver. 2 treatments into the process Mom became violently ill and went into severe shock. All her organs shut down - there was no turing back. We were able to quickly gather the family and surround her in love as she transitioned to heaven(Dec 21st) joining my sweet Pops. All 'this' happened was so quickly. Frankly, we're still trying to grasp she's really gone. Interestingly enough, Mom was a bi-lateral breast cancer survior. She had 2 radical breast surgeries back in 1969 and was a proud breast cancer survivor. God has been carrying us too as we work through our grief and make our way forward. Take care. xoxoxox Razzl

GB y'all...

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Default Razzl

So sorry about your mom. That has to be hard to cope with also. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. One love, Kim

Thank you Kim, et al. We are coping and taking things one day @ a time. We've leaned into our faith and this has helped us much. God moves in mysterious ways and we know He has been leading us. My sister is now living in her own one bedroom apartment in an assisted living community w/aides on staff 24/7. She gets help as required and appears to be settling in nicely and dare I say she's doing very well. She loves her new place and everyone there loves her. So we are again coping and moving forward. Heck, we have no choice! Kim, you too take care and remember you're in many folks prayers and hearts as you work through this life event... xoxoxo Razzl

Happy Easter to my Couples family!! One love, Kim

Hello everyone. I'm just reading through this thread and the tears are falling. Such a wonderful and caring group of people. unbelievable the way you all cared and the concern and prays. Oh my. Thanks so much to my couples friends!!! I will have some news around the 10th of December. I'm not allowed to talk about it on here right now. One Love.. Kim Robinson

Kim....You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Tommy and Peggy

Kim - You & your husband are in my thoughts ... I am also married to my best friend (31 years) & it would rip my heart out to watch him have to go through cancer treatment. I do know that a trip to CN to look forward to would keep us both looking to the future & would help to get us through the nightmare that you both are in at the moment. Keep us posted on how it's going & if you ever need to talk or vent or know that others care, your Couples family is here. Can't wait to see those vow renewal pictures next December when all of this is behind you.
    Julie

it will be 2 years in March that I lost my best friend... Such a wonderful human being with a great sense of humor... Still hurts soooo bad.. not to worry.. I will be fine... He is the one that gave me this strength and gave me so much more! Love you my Wayner. RIP. One love , Kim Robinson

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast