Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Need prayers!!

I happened to come across your thread last March. My wife and I had just returned from a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. On that trip I entered a ER room and was told I had something on my lung. When we returned home, my doctor had me in for surgery, removed a lobe of my lung and I had Chemotherapy until September. We were able to make our sixth trip to CSA and our second to CSS last December. All during the chemotherapy we were worried that we would have to cancel. We are sorry for your loss, I read your thread from start to finish when I found it. We felt a kinship with you, because of the lung cancer. God willing we will return to CSA next December for our 54th annivesary. We did a vow renewal there on our 50th. No words can make the pain of a loss of a loved one go away, but we extend our prayers and thoughts to you. Larry and Judi, Eden Utah

Kim may the LORD wrap his arms around both of you, may he comfort, heal and grow your love ten-fold during this time of need. May he breath the the healing air into Rob's lungs and pass his strength on to both of you. Stay positive, keep the faith and above all remember everyting is gonna be irie mon!

You two will be fine... Just live life too the fullest and follow your hearts.... Please keep me updated as I live through my friends on here.... Just took some of his ashes to Couples Negril in Dec. wow. They took such great care of me.. Sent flowers to my room on Wayne and my anniversary and provided a boat to scatter the ashes. Karen Lanigan was especially sweet and just did everything possible to make my visit as good as it could be... One Love... Kim Robinson

I just came across this post as I am new to Couples. Kim - I am so sorry about your situation. I sat reading through the whole thread, crying and praying. I can't imagine what you went through and are still going through...but I know that our God is a God that transcends time, space, and situations. HE will always be there for you...carrying you in the bad times, and watching you grow in the good times. Your Couples family is with you, as well as all the Christian brothers and sisters lifting you up in prayer.

Should you ever need specific prayer lifted up together, or just someone to talk to...I am here with you as a Christian sister...bheikes24@hotmail.com

Britnee

I am praying that the Lord blesses you and your family and heals your husband completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shartalin View Post
    I am praying that the Lord blesses you and your family and heals your husband completely.
    That's a very nice sentiment, however you should have read the entire thread from start to finish before posting.

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

You have certainly had more than your share of difficult situations. Your Couples family will stand by you in your hour of need. We offer positive energy and good fortune to shine upon you.

What a treasure you people are.... You make me smile, you make me cry and above all... you haved helped me through the worst time in my life... Most of you I have never meant but feel like I know you all so well. What a fanastic support group you are!! One Love..... Kim Robinson

Prayers coming from Nevada!!

Two years ago today I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. My sweet, sweet Wayne, aka Wayner passed away. recently I took his ashes to Couples Negril. And now the rest of the story.... Remember the shooting star?? I know that was him... He put his hands on my face and said Kimmy.. No more crying yourself to sleep... no more crying when you hear our favorite song.. No more being sad everyday.. no more depression... I want you to be happy... I want you to think of me and smile... I want you to move on... I want you to find love again... You took me where I wanted to be and I will always love you... But above all else... you need to be happy... Kim speaking.. So ok. I will try. Not promising anything. But... I love you like crazy and I think I finally got the message.. No feeling down and depressed anymore.... No crying any more.. Like our song says... Don't know much, but I know I love you!!! Rest in Peace my sweet, sweet man...... One Love... Kim Robinson<3

You have my prayers for Wayne's healing and for you to have the strength to help him get there.

Quote Originally Posted by kimarob View Post
    Two years ago today I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. My sweet, sweet Wayne, aka Wayner passed away. recently I took his ashes to Couples Negril. And now the rest of the story.... Remember the shooting star?? I know that was him... He put his hands on my face and said Kimmy.. No more crying yourself to sleep... no more crying when you hear our favorite song.. No more being sad everyday.. no more depression... I want you to be happy... I want you to think of me and smile... I want you to move on... I want you to find love again... You took me where I wanted to be and I will always love you... But above all else... you need to be happy... Kim speaking.. So ok. I will try. Not promising anything. But... I love you like crazy and I think I finally got the message.. No feeling down and depressed anymore.... No crying any more.. Like our song says... Don't know much, but I know I love you!!! Rest in Peace my sweet, sweet man...... One Love... Kim Robinson<3
    God Bless you, Kim. Stay strong and know that Wayne is ALWAYS with you... ALWAYS loving you... ALWAYS Watching over you... Be Good to YOU.
    God Bless.
    Lori

Thoughts & Prayers

Quote Originally Posted by kimarob View Post
    My husband was recently put in the hospital because of lung cancer. We need all the prayers we can get right now. We have a trip booked for April to CN that I have to cancel. We also have one booked for Dec, to renew our vows at CN. This is really breaking my heart. My best friend is so sick. I would change places with him in a second. I always think about our couples family and it helps me get through the day. Thank you all and God Bless. Kim Robinson

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10