Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Need prayers!!

Default Need prayers!!

My husband was recently put in the hospital because of lung cancer. We need all the prayers we can get right now. We have a trip booked for April to CN that I have to cancel. We also have one booked for Dec, to renew our vows at CN. This is really breaking my heart. My best friend is so sick. I would change places with him in a second. I always think about our couples family and it helps me get through the day. Thank you all and God Bless. Kim Robinson

My thoughts and prayers are with you Kim. My hubby is also my best friend and I can't imagine having to face him being so ill. God bless you both and hopefully you will be able to soon be in a position where you are returning to CN together.

Will do...GB y'all

Sending prayers and hugs. I am sorry you are going through this.

Prayers are coming your way. I can't imagine what you must be going through.
    Vicky

Kim...Peggy and I are sorry to hear this news..So very sorry.
    We will pray "daily' for him..The LORD will cure him rapidly.
    I am a cancer survivor and he will be too.

"Dear Lord..Please put you kind and caring hands upon our frirnd Rob and relieve him from any sickness..AMEN"

I will be praying for you and your husband. Believe me...prayer works. I am a breast cancer survivor, and just finished my treatments about two months ago. My husband and I are looking forward to a trip to CTI in March. Your husband will get through this, and is so lucky to have you at his side. One of the things that got me through the rough days was looking at pictures of our trip to CSS last year. Keep a picture of the two of you by your bedside to help him through the bad days. God bless!

Kim,

Be brave! Rob needs you to be strong for him even if he does not say so. I have been there to some degree with prostate cancer and my best friend was there for me the whole way. It made things so much easier on me. Our thoughts are with you.

Barry and Patty

Thoughts are with you!!
    -Otter,

Kim, your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Randy

We have been booking CSA in December for the past 4 years. We had to cancel December 2008 because I had to have surgery for cancer. So far the outcome has been okay.

We renewed our vows this past December on the anniversary of my surgery.

I pray that your outcome will be be the same.

Wishing you the best,
    Bob and Marge

Be strong for the one you love and he will heal because of that strength.

Northern gal, Thank you so much for your prayers. This is the hardest thing that I have ever been through. I hope that more of the couples family will come through for us. Wayne is very sick and I am just really up and down with this. We both are on a very bumpy roller coaster ride and I know that my couples family will come though for us. God Bless You and you Best Friend. Kim Robinson

My prayers are with the both of you.
    Eileen

Kim..We will continue our daily prayers until our family member Ron is cured.You are in our thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. Our prayers are with you and your husband. Try to keep strong for him and yourself. You are going through some very trying times right now, but remember, God only give as much as you can take. Sometimes, it seems like he is putting to much on your shoulders, and you wonder why us. We will pray for the two of you every day. Keep us posted on how the two of you are doing

Dear Lord Father in Heaven, I know you hear our hearts and at this time they are crying out to you for Rob and his lung cancer. At this time I prayer for full recovery for him. You are the great Healer and can take this from him. Also, I pray for his family in thier time of need let them lean on you and feel your presense in this difficut time. I also pray for the doctors in wisdom of his treatment. I pray this all in your preciosous son's holy name.... AMEN

Dear Kim and Wayne, We are so sorry to hear that you are going thru this. We are sending prayers and hugs and all good wishes... God Bless!
    A & F
    Art xo Francine

My prayers are with you...I'm a nurse in new york and its hurts me to see my patients that are battling cancer so I can imagine how you right now...God be with you and just remember that you are lucky...you have a huge family here on the couples message board...people that are reaching out to you and just know you by name...and some u may know in person...god be with you...keep praying

Keep strong Kim, I had cancer this time last year, I am now in remission and wish only the best and good health for both you and your husband, Elaine x

Thank you all for your support!! It means so much more than you can imagine. I am also sad that we won't be getting to see the kids at the Ironshore Kintergarden in April. We were going to take seed packets so they could do a garden at the school. My e-mail is not working right now and my best friend is the one that takes care of things like that. I wanted someone to tell Maurine Miller that we won't be there in April and explain to her what is going on. Oh, I'm sooo sad right now. Tommywommy, I think that we were going to finally meet you at Cn this year, but I guess that we will have to wait until my best friend is better. Thanks to every one for all the prayers. Wayne starts his treatment on Monday. They need to do radiation first, because the tumors are causing more breathing problems for him. They want to shrink them first and then start chemo. I'm sorry if my spelling is not right, but I'm so confused right now. Again, thanks for all the prayers and anybody that is going to CN, please send candy and school supplies and what ever else to Maurine Miller for the school kids. I really miss them. Love to everybody. Kim Robinson

Kim -

Both you and Wayne are in our prayers. My heart aches for all you are going through. Please know that God will see you through this.

Much Love.
    Vee (& Doug)
    Last edited by Vee; January 21st, 2010 at 09:48 AM.

Kim...We will continue to pray to our LORD and he will indeed cure one of our Couples family members "Wayne".We will have you two in our thoughts and prayers daily.Please do tell Wayne that ALL of us are praying for him and sending special hugs just for him

We four will meet one day at a Couples resort and swap hugs.

Thinking of you today and hoping things are going well. If you send me information regarding the school we are headed to CSA next month and perhaps can bring some items along. I have some school supplies already and was wondering how I could personally deliver such to a school instead of just dropping them off at the front desk. I would be very happy to help out if I can.

Kim we will keep both you and Ron in our prayers.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast